Episode 10

I've never seen so many people vote on a story so fast than this one like whoa. Y'all must've really missed this story I'm sorry for not updating it enough >~<

 Y'all must've really missed this story I'm sorry for not updating it enough >~<

"These uniforms are... different." Mina says. The Japanese girl had physical education with Y/N, Jihyo and Momo. Dahyun, Sana, and Chaeyoung had other classes. Mina had the basic PE uniform pinched between her fingers as she held it head level.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" Y/N asked already dressed.

"It's so long...?" Mina says. The three other girls looked at her weirdly before Momo's eyes widen in realization.

"Oh that's right. Anime girls get such short uniforms compared to ours... 'cause you know... it's hentai. " She says. Y/N and Jihyo's mouth widened in realization.

"Oh right." Y/N said. "Well that's good then for me. Don't want anyones looking at you like that." Y/N says with smoke basically steaming out of her nose. Mina giggles at this and kisses her cheek to calm her down. Jihyo and Momo on the other hand gagged at this before finishing changing themselves.

The basic PE uniform was navy blue basketball shorts and a regular grey shirt. After Mina changed, Y/N couldn't help but aw. The uniform was already small, but Mina was small herself, and the uniform still looked big on her. "So cute." She cooed before pinching Mina's cheeks. The other girl smiles wide, showing her loving gummy smile.

"God, being single stinks." Jihyo says before fixing her hair up in a pony tail.

"You tell me." Momo agreed under her breath.

"Let's go ladies let's go!" Shouted the teacher from outside of the locker rooms.

All the girls rushed out of the locker room to meet with the teacher and the boys at the gym. There were only a couple of boys in the class compared to girls. By what the teacher was holding, it was already know what they were gonna play. "Alright ladies, were playing some dodgeball. You already should know the basics to it, so let me assign team captains." Mr. Lee says as he bounced the red rubber ball up in the air and into his hands a couple of times.

"Team leaders will be Yoo Jeongyeon and Kou Y/N." He says not long later. Y/N's eyes trail to the other mentioned girl. Jeongyeon was already looking her way, the two held a mini staring contest before smiling at one another. Momo glared at Y/N as the girl looked at her. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"At least I have the guts to look at her." Y/N says. Momo gasps as Y/N snickers. She runs away before Momo could lay a hand on her to stand besides the teacher and Jeongyeon.

"Alright girls, pick your players." Mr. Lee says. On Jeongyeon's team was Jackson, Hwasa, Miyeon, Mia, E:U, Yiren, Sihyeon, Taehyung, Minnie, and Yugi. On Y/N's team was Mina, Jihyo, Momo, Wheein, Soyeon, Onda, Aisha, BamBam, Jimin, and Shuhua.

The balls were placed in the center of the basketball court as Mr. Lee stood on the side with the whistle between his lips. The moment he blows the whistle, bodies ran towards the middle to grab the dodgeballs.