Episode 11

Jeongyeon rushed her way to the infirmary room with Momo in her arms

Jeongyeon rushed her way to the infirmary room with Momo in her arms. The taller girl never came to realize how much of a blushing mess she made the Japanese girl be from doing a small thing like this. The moment Jeongyeon reached the infirmary, she knocked on the door before it opened seconds later to see the nurse.

"Ah, Miss Yoo, who's this?" asked the nurse.

"Hi Mrs. Moon." Jeongyeon said with a smile as the nurse let the girl in. "I accidentally hit Momo in the face with the ball."

MoonByul looks at the girl in Jeongyeon's arms to see her face flushed and awkwardly being held. She chuckled in curiosity as she directs Jeongyeon to put her down at the empty bed. "How'd you do that?"

"I tried to tag her out but she went down to grab a ball so the ball I threw hit her face instead of her body." Jeongyeon pouted saying as Momo sat quietly on the bed looking down and away from the two's stare.

MoonByul clicks her tongue as she shakes her head. "When I say you need to hit on a girl, I didn't mean literally." Jeongyeon now glared at the nurse before MoonByul went besides Momo before lifting her head up by her chin. "Don't look down hun, the blood flow." MoonByul states. Momo nods her head but still continued to look elsewhere.

This intrigued the nurse before giving side eye to Jeongyeon who looked at Momo in worry. MoonByul then smirks before going to attend on Momo's bloody nose. "Jeongyeon here is just an idiot—"

"I'm right here!" Jeongyeon groans, but MoonByul ignored her and continued to talk to Momo.

"So just make her do whatever you want her to until you're satisfied in her apology." Moonbyul said with a smirk and winked at the girl. Momo was taken aback at the sudden flirtatious action.

"Okay enough!" Jeongyeon said and tugged at MoonByul's coat. "Quit getting so close to her like that, you don't know her!"

"Neither do you." The nurse countered. Jeongyeon couldn't counter back at the woman. She was right. Instead of saying a word, Jeongyeon scoffed, crossing her arms then looking away. MoonByul laughs as she won the fight. Looking back at Momo, MoonByul saw how confused she was at the two.

After she finished attending to Momo's bloody nose, she washes her hands off. "Well, it's now my lunch break." MoonByul says as she checks her watch. Looking back at Jeongyeon, she still had that lingering smirk on her lips. "Stay here and take care of her." She continued before parting Jeongyeon's shoulder. Before Jeongyeon could say anything, MoonByul was out of sight.

"Aish." She scoffed out.

"Y-you two seem c-close." Jeongyeon heard Momo say. Looking down at the girl on the bed, Momo was leaned back onto the wall as she stared out the window.

"Y-yeah... she's actually married to my older sister's friend." Jeongyeon explains. "She's at the house once and a while, so we talk a lot."

Momo's mouth wides in understanding. "I-I see." Jeongyeon goes to grab a chair and sit besides Momo's bed. The girl still didn't look at her and Jeongyeon didn't understand why.

"Do you not like me?" Jeongyeon asks. "If it's because I hit you, I'm really sorry..."

Momo's eyes widened before her head snaps to Jeongyeon's direction, seeing the girl with a big frown on her lips and playing with her fingers as she looks at them. "N-no! That's not why!" Momo shouted. "I...I'm just nervous, that's all." She sighed out.

Jeongyeon grew confused. "Why're you nervous?"

"We've never talked before." Momo said with a shrug. "Plus, you're pretty popular."

Jeongyeon chuckles. "So are you." She replied. "Your group of friends are just popular in general. If anything, I should be nervous talking to someone as pretty as you."

"So you think I'm pretty?" Momo asked. She couldn't believe what just came out of her lips. Where did the sudden confidence come out of her to say that?

Jeongyeon chuckles as she looks at the Japanese girl on the bed. Nodding with that smile still on her lips, Jeongyeon never looked away. "Yeah, I think you're pretty, beautiful even."

Momo bit her lip as she looks away to prevent herself from smiling wide. The two continued to talk as if they knew each other for a while.

• • •

"I wonder if Momo's nose is bleeding any more if she's with Jeongyeon." Sana says. It's now a free period and Y/N, Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were all hanging out by the lockers as they prepared to gather their things for the next class.

"Momo may not know it but she flirts easily, so who knows." Y/N answers back.

"That, too." Sana agreed.

"Wait what happened to Momo unnie?" asked Chaeyoung.

"The girl got hit by the ball in dodgeball today during PE by Jeongyeon, and Jeongyeon ended up taking her to the nurses room." explained Jihyo.

"Are the two still together there?" Dahyun asks.

"Probably I mean," Sana says as she looks around, "I don't see her anywhere. I won't be surprised if they're actually fucking on the nurses bed—"

"Okay thats enough." Y/N says as she covers Mina's ears. "We can't have you tainting innocent people's minds." Mina looked like a lost puppy as she looks up at her lover and Sana in confusion as to what was happening.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Y/N unnie on this one." says Dahyun. "Anyways, I'll see you girls later. I gotta get stuff from my own locker." Dahyun and Chaeyoung's lockers were a little farther from the other girls', so she needed to get there before the next and last period starts up.

Getting to her locker, she opens it to find a red envelope fall from the very top where the tiny three slits were above. Confused, Dahyun picks it up to see a red sticker heart. "What is this?" She says to herself. Opening it up, she sees a neatly written letter towards her. It looked like a female's handwriting. 

Hi Dahyunnie,

I don't know if you probably know me, or you do, but I just wanted to say that I really fancy you. Every time I see you in the halls or in the cafeteria I can't help but smile and laugh at how cute and funny you can be. I don't know since when I've liked you, but I just do.

I like you a lot Dahyun, and I'm scared to tell you in person because I don't know if you'll like me back like that. So let me admire you from afar as much as possible, and I hope you don't catch me or I'll melt~

Love,
Bunny

"Bunny? Who's bunny?" Dahyun asked herself. Shaking her head the girl stuffs the letter into her bag and grabs her textbooks as the bell began to rang. As fast as her short legs could bring her, Dahyun fast walked to her next period, not knowing a pair of eyes and bunny teeth watched her from the corner with red tinted cheeks.