Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Miraculous Ladybug does not belong to me, nor do the characters except for OCs and plot. I don't own you either.

"MY BODY HURTS!" 

"And you don't think mine does either...? How long are we going to go to this?!" 

"Well sucks to be you two, you guys may have rhythm but your dancing is terrible." Brielle's face held a devious look as she watched Rutie and Bo lay on the wooden floor of the dance studio, tired and sweaty. 

"Why do we have to perform this song anyways? You know I'm not made for dancing and contorting my body like you!" Rutie yells at his sister as he tried to crawl towards the door, only to be stopped by Hill, his dark brown loafers in front of his face. 

Looking up Rutie's face pales at the smile the said male had given him. Bo lifts himself with his arms as he also looks at the leader with ghost-like features. 

"So you guys have enough energy to complain... that's going to be another 5 run-throughs." His smile never leaving his face as Brielle goes towards the stereo to replay the song. Groans were heard from both males as they sluggishly start to rise. Rutie's newly dyed black hair was drenched in sweat as he stretched his limbs. Bo's figure showed through the white shirt he wore, due to the amount of sweat as his blonde hair also stuck to his face, shorter than Rutie's but had his sides shaven. 

"Hey! This isn't a zombie dance!" Brielle had hit Rutie on his head and jabbing Bo on his side the two males had once again fallen in pain, clutching their head and side. 

"I think you went too far Bri...." Hill had a worried face as the green-haired girl simply placed her hands on her hips as she clicked her tongue. 

"Nothing's too far if it's with these idiots." Simple words and a jab to the heart. 

Brielle Verga, in charge of choreographing and keyboardist,  being able to handle any kind of music flow. She did contemporary dancing with Rutie when they were on the streets as kids, making their lives stories to tell people through dancing and music. Con, she's bossy and overprotective.

Hill Monte, leader of the group, guitar player and in charge of music and directory. Having to have played music from the age of 5; he's been known as a prodigy and was taken under by a few famous musicians. Con, he teases others and tends to push wrong buttons on accident.

Bo Kaiser, bass player and promoter of the group, handles well with people and can catch attention from miles away. He has been always the one to strike up a conversation and has a soothing deep voice that is used during performances. Sometimes solos are given to him, depending on the song. Con, he's an idiot.

Rutie Verga, drummer, and critic of the group. Good sense of hearing and taste, he usually helps Hill find proper and new beats for songs and is usually helping restaurants find new dishes for their menu. Con, he's lazy. 

(Y/n) (L/n), second in command, critic, and lead singer of the group. She is usually the one where all the results are given. She cannot hear but she feels the vibrations as the music plays and decided what's wrong or if it's just right. She also does critics for different things. Con, she's naive. 

The group of 5 had always stuck close like family after being taken in by the infamous couple, Jacob and Rina (L/n). Jacob is the world's top chef and had been around the world many times to offer and explore all kinds of unique cuisines, he was a kind-hearted man and always looked out for others. While Rina (L/n) was a famous ballerina who danced and performed for all kinds of different groups of people. Her dancing brought money not only to her family but to charities she worked for a donated. Two of the kindest people together having one daughter who not only shared their looks but their ideals were more than what they needed. After the accident, they were worried that their baby girl was never going to enjoy life the way they thought she would. She proved them wrong.