Chapter 6

Disclaimer: Miraculous Ladybug does not belong to me, nor do the characters except for OCs and plot. I don't own you either.
Thank you for all your support! Enjoy! This is not edited. 

"Next!"

"Next!"

"Next!"

"Next!"

"I think you may have the wrong audition... this is for dance, not France Got Talent. Next!"

Audition after audition, the group had seen people leave with frustration, sadness, and even excitement just by speaking to the group before them. Brielle was the one to take the lead in the entire production. It didn't seem to go so well. No one caught her interest except for two out of sixty they had just watched in silence as Brielle took the mic. 

A break was issued as the group stood from their table and decided to head outside to take in some fresh air. Pamela was in charge of taking in the recruits that were excepted. The four out of five members looked towards their band-mate with mixed feelings. Hill sighed after a few solid minutes of silence. As he was about to go up to her a hand stopped him. Looking down he faced (Y/n) she shook her head and pointed to herself. Not saying anything he stepped back as the other female walked over to their frustrated greenette. 

Brielle sat on one of the steps from the entrance of the venue. She hugs her legs close as she stares at the view before her as they had a clear view of the Effiel Tower. (Y/n) then sat down by her side and started to hum the beginnings of a familiar song. 

Rutie listened in the familiar song, it was one that he and Brielle had listened to back in Italy. It made him relax thinking of the times they walked through the small streets happy but all the hard times they had gone through to survive each day. The four listened to (Y/n) sing the song with a soft voice, all the tension they had felt listening to the song had made them all light. Unknowing to the group Marinette and her friends had stood by the entrance after seeing the Monarchs leave the building for a small break. They had gone unnoticed by the security as they all had lined up along the walls and listened to the unfamiliar Italian song to the end.

"Senza te...

(Without you...)

Senza te...

(Without you...)

E se per caso non potessi rivederti...

(And if by chance I couldn't see you again...)

lo, so gia che farei, morirei...

(I already know what I would do, I would die...)"

(Y/n) had ended the song, (e/c) orbs that were once closed opened softly as they held a soft kindness to them and warmth. Brielle looked at her best friend, unnoticed to her, tears streamed down her cheeks. Rutie had his head down but of course, it did not stop Hill and Bo. Hill had patted him on his head as Bo lightly hit his arm. 

"It's been hard on you, it's a big day and you have been entrusted with leading the event," (Y/n) started. She wiped the tears that had fallen from the Italian girl's eyes as they seemed to continue to flow down her cheeks. "But we chose you because you're amazing at the talent you have. I know it seems frustrating. You have us Bri, so count on us rather than trying to impress us." 

"(Y/n)...I..." 

Shaking her head and giving a warm smile she took her hands and cradled them on her own. "Let us help, besides we'll just have to practice and teach a little harder. There's no need to worry about our well-being. We are Monarchs, we are the ones that will give others a big opportunity, we hold the spirits of those who weren't able to live their dreams." (Y/n) stood and brought Brielle up on her feet and gave her a big hug. "Let's give others that chance I have given you..." She whispers into her ear. Brielle hugs her back lovingly and just as warm.