Special Chapter

I do want to thank those who have taken the chance to leave me a comment. I always want to know you all are liking the story and what I can personally do to make you enjoy it further.

With no other delay. I present Special Chapter 2 part 1.

Disclaimer: Miraculous Ladybug does not belong to me, nor do the characters except for OCs and plot. I don't own you either.

Thank you for all your support! Enjoy! This is not edited.

"Thank you for this opportunity, Sir Agreste. Let our families be reunited so that our kingdoms my live in harmony!" 

"You've always been an old friend of mine Sir (L/n). It was only a matter of time that this would happen. My eldest will be grateful for taking your daughter's hand."

🦋

T

he contract that had been made before their age of comprehension.

Two children.

Two families.

Two Kingdoms.

A single treaty to keep them both from warring with one another. 

🦋

T

hat had happened 10 years ago. The Princess of Confiance, (Y/n) (L/n), is to be wedded to Prince Felix Agreste of Puissance, east of Confiance. Through 50 years of rivalry and bloodshed between both families, it was hard for any sort of third party to come between them and help them through their solutions. 

That had changed when the two current kings were assigned the throne. King Jacob (L/n) of Confiance, kind hearted, strong willed and believed that bloodshed was not the answer to all the problems the two kingdoms had gone through. At a young age he was taught many things as a future ruler would go through. But he studied psychology and he always left the castle and traveled all over under cover to find out how people lived and how they were treated. He created his own nation before he even became king.

He had also met a young Gabriel Agreste when he wandered farther along the border. He met him while Gabriel was having trouble learning how to hold a sword properly or even defend himself. Every other weekend Jacob would come and teach the young Gabriel how to properly hold and wield a sword but also taught him many other things about different places he'd been to and the people he had met. 

They grew to have their own shared brotherhood as Gabriel also taught him more of political views and understandings. 

Then there had come the day where they found out each other's identities. Jacob simply stood there with a smile on him face as he told his friend. He was dressed in his royal princely attire as he told him. Gabriel had no words before turning and leaving. 

Jacob still had come every other weekend. He still thought of them as close friends but as he was going to give up knowing that his friend was no longer going to show, he did. 
Gabriel stood tall and proud with his own royal garments. Giving his one and only friend a smile I'm return. 

As the two prince's grew and their father's had soon passed. The prince's had become Kings. Their friendship blossomed as they formed a treaty, ending the war. The only hope they wanted for the future was to unite their powers for their children after them. Not having to worry about any dangers as they keep each other close and safe. Gabriel proposed the idea of their two children to be wed. It had made Jacob think for a bit before he agreed and with a shake of the hand their union was made clear.