Chapter 7

Disclaimer: Miraculous Ladybug does not belong to me, nor do the characters except for OCs and plot. I don't own you either.

I wanted to add how badly sorry I am for not being able to update as promised. Being overwhelmed with school and work, especially the holidays had me running around like a chicken with no head. It has been stressful and I'm not so sure you guys will read this part any ways. 

Thanks...

Thank you for all your support! Enjoy! This is not edited. 

Both males looked at each other with heated looks. Luka had stepped in between the two. Making sure of (Y/n)'s safety when he followed the group, he was met with the blonde male holding her close. Too close for his liking at that. 

"Who are you?" They asked one and other. Felix put his hands to his side as his eyes sharpened at the other.

"My name's Luka." He looked over at (Y/n) who gave him a grin. 

"I'm glad you made it to safety Luka. We just arrived here ourselves." (Y/n) looked around and had seen her fellow band mates catch their breaths. Hill peeking out from the alley they had hidden. 

"Felix Agreste." The blonde Male's gaze turned icy as he looked at a smiling Luka who stared at the figure behind him. His sudden voice caused Luka to look back to him but holding his gaze. Through no words they had both set boundaries for the other not to cross. 

"Let's head out," Hill nears the trio, ignoring the staring contest and taking (Y/n)'s hand. He signed her to that they needed to head back to the hotel. Explaining, if they had stay any longer the villian would catch up to them. She nodded with a serious look in her eye but also bit the bottom of her lip. "We'll be heading to the hotel... for now it's better for us to keep moving if he's after us." Hill explained to the group of people they were with. 

"It's better to be sure that you all don't get hurt due to us. Besides, we could never live with that fact. We will be trying to get back to the hotel in peace as we separate. Everyone try and spread out and go into a building for better security." Bo announced to the group of people they were with. Everyone looked at the group with worry but admiration as they silently watched but said nothing. 

"We can't do that!" Luka shouts causing the band to jump at his voice. "I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous." He looks at each person as his eyes landed on the figure her cared for the most. Looking back at him she shakes her head. 

"It's for the better," (Y/n) goes towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're going to have to trust us." Luka was upset and his eyes showed it. Looking at the eyes he admired looking so worried and so scared it just wasn't something he wanted to ever see. 

"I agree with him. Letting you all go at once is too dangerous. If the Culminator is after you, who's to say he'll do just that?" Felix growls out in annoyance.

"We'll be leaving in pairs. We're not dumb enough to go as a group." Brielle chimes as she looks angrily at the blonde. 

"Bigger numbers aren't always good. Zombie tip number one." Rutie explains as he looks out of the alley way. "Coast is clear. We should head out now while it's still quiet. Red and Black should be handling the other guy..." 

"Thank you, Rutie. Bo, you'll take (Y/n) with you along with Brielle. Rutie and I will be far enough to create a distraction if he shows up." Hill pushes the two girls towards him as they all nod. 

"Gotcha, boss. We'll go now and meet you in five. Three blocks north." Bo watches the girls leave first before following. 

"Wait!" Luka tries to run to then before being stopped by Rutie. 

"We know what we're doing..." Being shorter than Luka he looked up at him with confidence. "We'll all be okay. Plus, you saw the performance and we're more than capable than handling ourselves." He mumbles out as he then darted his dark eyes to Felix. Even though he seemed unbothered his fingers started to twitch. 

"Rutie let's go." Hill announced as be ran out of the alley way. 

"See ya..." he gave a single pat on Luka's arm, running out afterwards. 
Luka let a breath out he wasn't aware he was holding as he ran out soon after staying in the same spot for a few minutes. 

Felix's gaze had moved down to his feet and the people around him were muttering worriedly and hoping for Ladybug and Chat Noir to hurry and save the day. And knowing that he had met Luka and seemed to have become too close to his liking it agitated him. Felix ran out to the opposite direction as he was heading to his home. 

🦋

A

s Chat was handling the Culminator, unsuccessfully. Being tossed around and played with ad he tried to avoid the beams being flung at him he grew impatient. 

"Hey hey there big fella. We all get chances, sure not the best experience but it was still an opportunity to meet your favorite people. Don't cha think?" Chat moved close enough to almost hit him. Only to be hit by the staff the villian had. 

"Quiet! It was my only chance to be seen! Maybe even join the Monarchs! But I wasn't good enough they said. THEN IF I CAN GET EVERYONE OUT OF MY WAY, THEY'LL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!" Culminator shoots a beam towards him. Chat moved in time to avoid it and soon then leaves the scene. 

"Well! You better end me soon! I was thinking about joing them! Maybe they'll accept me if I ask?" He adds teasingly as it only seemed to make Culminator angrier. As Chat wanted he started to follow him. 

Jumping roof to roof he lead the villain away. Unnoticed to him that the group was running away in the same direction he was heading. Culminator looked around the area trying to stop the black cat before noticing the group. A smile creeped upon his face, it was simply too easy for him to do. Stopping himself from following the cat he flated there in mid air as he pointed his staff to the group of three as he chanted a spell. 

"Hey! Bo! Brielle! (Y/n)!" Rutie and Hill yelled out. The group looked behind as they looked at the villain with a gasp. Chat heard the yelling as he turned around wit wide eyes. 
Three beams were shot as the three were now wrapped in purple chains. Culminator rose his staff high as the three of them floated upwards to where the Culminator was. 

"I guess you made my job easier Chat Noir. Nice to meet you Monarchs." 

Struggling Bo, Brielle, and (Y/n) all tried to get out of the chains only to be squeezed tighter. This had them let out groans of pain. 

"LET THEM GO!" Rutie yells as he gritted his teeth. Chat had his staff in hand as he rushes towards Culminator. But before he got close a yell was heard. 

"(Y/n)!" Brielle yells our seeing her best friend in pain as she was moved closer to the villian.

"I wouldn't do that Chat. Try an harm me you'll also be the cause of her own demise." He states with a malicious grin. Chat Noir was angry as he saw her held captive and right now he didn't have anyone to help him. 

He has to do something...

He just wasn't sure what.

Until he saw an unfamiliar creature fly out of (Y/n)'s hair and towards him. 

"Moni!"