[11] Her home

Lisa's POV

We have arrived in Jennie's house or I rather say mansion. Their house is just as big as my house in Russia.

I did not expect to see her earlier and to ride her car. I was about to protest to her for bringing me here but she sounded a bit scary and I see that she seems to care to me when she scolded me so I just let her be.

A lot of guards and maids bow down to her to show respect as we walk inside their house. She let me sit on her couch in their living room as she walks somewhere.

I look around their house with my eyes only. Her place was big and beautiful.

I was wondering around when I felt something wrap around me from the back.

I look at my back and saw Jennie have placed a towel on me. The maid came with a mug. Jennie get it from her and gave it to me.

It is a hot tea. I drink it and smile at Jennie as she sits on the chair in the left side on the couch.

"Thank you" I said shyly.

"No worries. As long as your fine." She said in calm voice.

"I will just nap for a bit here while you finish your tea." She said as she leans on the chair and close her eyes.

While I am drinking the tea, I look at her. She seems to be scary at first and intimidating but I think she is a very kind person. She even let me here to warm up though we just met.

I don't want to get involve with her since she belongs to mafia but I think being her friend won't hurt. I already knew Jeongyeon, Rosé, and Jisoo and I am just being their friend so I think it won't be that bad as long as I am not part of their gang.

After I finish my tea, I close my eyes and tried to think about anything that had happen to me recently. I feel free and happy a bit since I gained friends which I never had back home. I miss my dad but this is for the better.