[15] The Tattoo

Jennie's POV

~~~ Flashback continues ~~~

As I was about to wipe her arm, there I saw what I have been looking for in more than a month.

I saw the small cat tattooed in her upper arm. She is my savior. Lisa is my savior. I am so glad that I finally found her. However, I wonder why she did not tell me when we met again in the café. I decided to think about it later. I need to take care of her first.

I finish wiping her body and changing her clothes. I lay her again in my bed and cover her with the blanket. I put the wet towel in her forehead to cool her down.

I get a chair and place it near the bed and sit on it as I look at Lisa. I was mesmerized. With her cute innocent face and tall petite body of her, she was able to saved me and make me feel protected back then. I hold her hand and lay my face on the bed near on it while facing her face.

I was just looking at her while I kept on thinking. 'I will be the one to protect and take care of you this time around.' I promised to myself.

~~~ End of Flashback ~~~

As I got home, I gathered my men in the office room.

"Attention Everyone! From today onwards, Lisa Manoban will be under our protection. Sid and Zen will be assign to guard her. Make sure no comes to harm her. Understand?" I said.

"Yes, Ma'am" Sid and Zen both said.

I dismissed them and I am now alone in my office.

I need to make my move.