[19] Operation B

Jennie's POV

When Lisa came back from the ladies room, we roam around the mall to buy some clothes and after an hour we have decided to eat in a café nearby.

Lisa sits beside Jisoo while I am in front of her and Rosé is beside me. I excuse myself to the washroom.

When I came back, I saw was horrifying. Rosé is now seated beside Lisa too. Which means, Lisa is in the center of Jisoo and Rosé. These idiots decided to team up against me? Me? The Jennie Kim? Those two will face my wrath later on for SURE.

I tried to stay calm and sit while throwing daggers with my eyes to the two traitors.

"Lili, why don't you sit here beside me? The two beside of you is already taking too much space there." I asked sweetly showing my gummy smile.

"B-Bu Ahhh!" Jisoo and Rosé were about to protest but I step on both of their feet and death glare them.

"What happen?" Lisa questioned them.

"Nothing. You can sit beside Jennie." Rosé answered.

"O-kay?" Lisa said as she stands up and sit beside me.

She smiles to me and then continue eating her food.

I smiled widely to her and then look back to the two and signaled them with 'Both of you are going to die later' look.

I continued eating while looking at my Lisa.