Unity

OK, before we start. Standard boring stuff. I don't own anything in this story except Motta, Hulo, and my idea of a "Guardian of Angels". That's it. If I use my own artwork, I'll let you know in the story. Now, let's get this party started!

I watched as Lady Purple Heart addressed everyone in Gamindustri. "Heed my words, all those who make Gamindustri their home!" Spears with ribbons were raised, all of us having practiced this for about a month now. "This day represents the first step into a new era, and I am thrilled that you and I are able to greet it, together." Beside me, Hulo began to squirm, seeing Lady Purple Heart. She took a couple of steps forward. "Welcome to the next level."

She walked down the aisle, causing Hulo to squirm even more. "It's Lady Purple Heart, it's Lady Purple Heart!"

I chuckled and put my hand on his small shoulder. "I know, calm down."

"As I'm sure you know, in the past years, this fantasy star of ours has been plagued by constant war." I looked towards the east to see Lady Black Heart throw off a shawl she had wrapped around herself, causing her nation's people to let out a unified stomp. "Lastation, ruled by the goddess Black Heart." I looked towards the north, seeing Lady White Heart regally walk down the aisle. "Lowee, ruled by the goddess White Heart." I turned my head to the south to see Lady Green Heart, hand held under her chest. "Leanbox, ruled by the goddess Green Heart." I turned my head towards the west to see Lady Purple Heart. "And last, but not least, Planeptune, ruled by yours truly, Purple Heart." I stomped in sync with everyone else.

Hulo looked at me. "Did I do good?"

I nodded. "You did great."

"Our kingdoms have vied for Share Energy, the source of a nation's strength, and on occasion, even the goddesses themselves have come to blows in this fruitless struggle." I watched as they were lifted into the sky on Air Walk Pads. "But that shall be no more. The Friendship Treaty we shall sign today will ban all taking of Shares with military force. From now on, we shall increase our own Shares by improving our beloved countries," the four goddesses began to walk towards the coordinates 0' 0', the center of Gamindustri and hopefully the start of a nation ruled by the people, "and fostering a healthy development of the whole world." They all pressed their hands together and spoke.

"We hereby vow to overcome our past and create a world of hope," something within me shifted slightly, "so that all people may prosper as long as we live."

Fireworks designed for use during the day began to shoot into the sky as we all celebrated. Next to me, my little brother tugged at my pant leg. "Did you see her, did you see her?!"

I chuckled as Compa, IF, Nepgear and Historie (who had been standing next to us) began to giggle. "Yes, yes I did. I'm standing right next to you."

"She was so cool...!"

-------------------

Later that night...

We had retreated to Planeptune's Basilicom with IF, Compa, Histoire, Nepgear, Lady White Heart, Lady Black Heart, Lady Green Heart, Lady Purple Heart, Uni, Rom, Ram, and several others. As I leaned on the railing, watching the fireworks shoot up all over the world, Lady Purple Heart next to me started to transform.

"Whoop dee woo!" She was now Neptune, the laziest goddess around. "We did it, guys!"

Lady Black Heart put down her drink. "And now you're a bite-sized idiot again, how charming." I snorted as Lady Black Heart transformed into her human form, now known as Lady Noire.

"Whatever, Noire, you know you love me. But how did you like the speech?"

"It was... adequate, I suppose, though I'm sure Histoire wrote it for you."