1. Why this happen to me....

Enter Zen's POV?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Up to you
D. Whatever
E. All yes, motherducker 👈

*Zen's POV*

It was a nice day. Today is my birthday for the 27th. I wake up to such a nice morning. I'm not late. My coworker wish me happy birthday even the girl i like in this office wish me luck too. Not just that, i even got promoted too. It's such a great day for me yet, i don't know about what happen when i'm in my way to go home.

I just on my home after the party that celebrate my promote. It's a good thing i have strong tolerance of alcohol or i won't get home. The place that the party held and my apartment just need 15 minutes walk so i just walk.

I was right at traffic sign. I wait for it to turn green for the passerby. There's not much people at this time. It's already 11 pm in night. When the sign for passerby turn green, i cross the street.

*BEEEEPPPPPP* A horn was heard.

I look at the source, it was too late. I don't have time to react at it. I got run over by it. From the sound of it, it's a truck that run over me.

*sigh* such a cliché way for me to die and here i am. I thought it's going to be great day for me. Welp, all happiness i feel today vanished within thin air. I, Zen Yodai, died at 27 y.o while still virgin and doesn't get any experience in love department. I wish that i got another chance to live again.

"Your wish has been granted."

What's that sound?

Ah, nevermind. I don't care about it anymore. But, if that's real, then i have another wish. I wish i can attract other people and make them fall in love with me. Having my own harem. Surround by pretty and big boob girls.

"Your wish to attract other people was granted.
Your wish to have your own harem was granted.
Your wish to surround by pretty girls and big boob girls cannot be granted. The system cannot granted. The system change it to the opposite."

what does that mean... The opposite? Cannot be granted? Oh well. I guess just that. But now, i want to sleep. Will i meet the one? The creator of this world? I wonder....

*BUZZZZZ*

what's that buzz sound? Can't it be stop? I just want to sleep with peace...

I close my eyes. But, the second i open my eyes. I was in some white room and..... There's...... Someone in the middle of the room....

Who is that? Such a pretty girl like her is here

"Oh? You're a awake?....." she said.