13. Let's be serious now

Orion's POV

After that, so many things happens like the king, aristrocats, and the citizens of this kingdom trying to get acquantiance with me.

Seriously, before they know me having all-attributes magic, they look at me as if i'm a plague but now they want to act as if they were nice to me in the first place?

Nuh uh, i ain't buying that. I'm not that Zen Yodai that want to be friends and get along with everybody. I ain't that nice. Beside, i'm tired like a nice guy. Now that everybody know about my abilities, i'm not gonna hide it. I will be serious now, by get the perfect score in all object in this school and graduate in a instant.

I remember after that announcement, Arendrum bring me back to her office because she just feels Hachigo, my system's presence network. But where is it, i don't know. But she told me if she get another presence network, she will tell me immediately.

From what she said, that means i have to go travel to search for them. There's a chance she get it in a day, a week, a month, a year, or more. So i know that i have to get graduate of this school if i want to search for Hachigo immeadiately.

This school doesn't allow the student to take a day off more than a month after all and searching for someone isn't that easy. It'll take a long time for that. So i have to graduate from this school as soon as possible.

Remember there's first year, second year, third year, and special class in this school? The school only accept a new student once every 5 year? How about the resson for all that?

No?

Well, let me explain.

There only 3 years for learning right? But the 2 years is for something like practice. It's call final step year. Just as the name, it's like some kind of exam for graduate. If you want to graduate from the school, you at least can defeat a monster. How much? I don't know. Arendrum doesn't want to tell me. Also for the final step year, the clothes are the original one.

Just for the final step year, at least it need 2 years to finish it and that the standard

Just for the final step year, at least it need 2 years to finish it and that the standard. The longest is 4 years while the shortest is 9 months. Yeah, it's really that hard.

But, i have all the passives and the tittles from the gods and goddesses. It'll help me to graduate from this school, if my guess is right, is 1 year 4 months. That's the fastest. The longest should be 2 years for all of that.

My business? Well, Arendrum will handle it.

Still remember Kelvin? He'll come with me along with Michael. Michael will be graduate in a year.

Yes, he's in Final Step year or should i just call it Fs year.

Anyway, now i already home. Arendrum gave me a day off to talk about a plan with all my servants and Kelvin. They all can't come with me, only Kelvin.