28. What the fuck is this.....

Previously

Previously

Zen: "What's a matter FuFu?"

Fu XiZhen: "Split."

Ah, the cave are now split into 3.

Zio: "Well, this is hard."

What path should i choose now....

Present

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

WARNING: Disrubing scene.
You will still read it even if i warning you, but meh.

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Zen's Pov

"ᎪᎪᏀᏀᎻᎻᎻᎻ!!!!"

Before we can choose the path, a scream was heard

Zio (Kelvin): "Yao, which way you heard that scream?"

Yao (Mitsu): "Right."

Zen (Orion): "Then right it is. Let's go everyone."

Then we go running to the right.

On the way there, we see scattered blood and armors around. There's also weapons like swords and spear.

The more we running, the more the bloods are. There's even some blood at the walls.

But, why do I feel somethings more...... disturbing is waiting for us at the end of the cave?

This instinct of mine are something that I was grateful for. But sometimes I hate it, I hate this instinct of mine that always right and never wrong. Whatever it is at the end of this cave, I don't want to know it at all.

When we almost get close to the end, we see something more disturbing then the scattered bloods.

We see a giant goblin trying to rape a woman with the hobgoblins that was waiting for their turn.

A woman in wavy blonde hair with blue at the tip and blue eye. The woman are struggling to get away from them while screaming. Her scream couple with how her clothes already rip apart, it's just makes the goblins become more exciting.

2 man that was also cornered by goblins in dire state with how heavy their injuries. Around them are bodies of a body part that can be seen was eaten by the goblins with the teeth marks around it especially there's some organs like intense, eyeballs, brain, and even heart and liver.