2. Wow, So much to learn

Welcome

Open the file that already exist?
A. Yes👈
B. No
C. Created a new one

Which file?

1. Why did this happen to me... 👈
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Loading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

File Loaded

Continue from the previous chapter?
A. Yes👈
B. No

Enter Orion's POV?
A. Yes👈
B. No
C. Is there any other POV? 🔒

*Orion's POV*

Remember when i said today i shouldn't go out from my room?

Yeah, the thing is..... Today....... Is when the first capture target will come to Broockstein house, in other words..... My..... House...... Let's just hope no one don't fall in love in love with me or something, Okay? Okay.

Hmm?

Of course they will fall in love with me. This game, 'Chase Me to Love Revolution' is a game for straight girls and *cough* yaoi *cough*.

I forget to tell you, didn't i?

Please don't blame me, blame the stupid author ( ∑( ̄□ ̄;) i forgot too! )

See? So don't blame me, yeah?

Anyway, they will come to have tea party or something. Luckily, i can go back to my room even before they will come. My 'parent's say, "We don't want you to embarrassing with your looks. If you dare to go out while they still here, you will be punish. But it will twice than the usual."

A really great and lovely parent, am i right?

Now, through the breakfast, i know why Orion became the villain. How about i tell you after i finish this breakfast, yeah?

 How about i tell you after i finish this breakfast, yeah?

(His breakfast is like that. And i know that you know from where i get that picture)

Is it just me or is the breakfast looks like what Yosung Kim from MM will make?

Anyway, i will eat it to my heart content. Beside, i don't want my 'big sister' say anything to me. Just now, i got Original Orion's memory. Lascrea is wjat you cal two-face hoe.