Chapter 3: escape

I start to cook dinner while I still have time I cook all of the scientists favorits and as I cook I add some knock out Medicine into his food. I set the table at the same time and I go about like Angle and I are not planning to leave tonight of all nights.

Raven- Dinners ready

Scientist- breaths in it smells good he says as he sits down he digs in and as he eats hes talking so the next thing I want you to do is clean your room both you and angle, I know your rooms are not dirty but the room needs to be battened up.

I look at him and I wonder if he has a sneaking feeling of what is going to happen.

Oh no, I say I forgot the desert. I go to the kitchen and add more sleeping medicines to the cake I made. And bring it out here you go, I made you your favorite  cake. He takes out a big slice and starts eating it. But before he is half way through his cake he falls asleep with a thudding sound. I reach in my waist band and pull out the gun that he thought he hid really well but that is the advantage of being the one who cleans his house every day. I learn were things are and I can pick things up as I go along. And he wont see that it has gone missing. I pull out the gun and point it at his head ready to pull the trigger to take him out after all, we have lived with this man honestly any longer and angle and I might just go mad the way he is.