Chapter 6: the abandoned house

We arrived at an abandoned  house that angle knew nothing about, but raven knew all to well but she doesn't tell how she if familiar  with it.
We will sleep here for as long as we need to, no one will find us here, we are safe here from the human eye. Raven says.

But this looks run down and like it hasn't been used in so long I don't think it is safe here, not for anyone.

This is the only option other than sleeping out in the open here in the woods. So would you prefer to sleep out in the open or in a house we can fix up if need, and it won't hurt to be in a shelter from the night, and from animals that are out in just a little bit. Raven tells angle clearly.

Just as Raven says this there is a rare in the air. And angle Is scared to the point that she screams slightly into the night air. What was that angle asks raven.
I don't know it sounded like a big animal. But remember we are part animal as well and if it comes down to fight we will. Because it is what we have in us. And we will not go down without a fight if need be.

Okay well, angle tells raven let's go in, and get some sleep, we need it we have been running all day. And to be in a bed safe from the scientist  would be a dream come true for me. Do you realize that this will be the first time we are not under the same roof as him at all.
We go into the house and find that it is not as dirty as one would have thought an abandoned  house should look like, but they were to tired to care, all they wanted to do was sleep. And so they went in found beds and slept away the night.