A dream

To stand on the edge of time, you have to look towards the horizon. I couldn't tell if it was dusk or dawn. The stars were still out, sparkling like snow on a sunny day. What I did know that this would be my last and final moments here on earth. The cool breeze making me sway back and forth ever so slightly. My mind slowly fading in and out of thought.

 Bakugou told that the world would be a better place without me in it. He is right. I'm so stupid for thinking that I could be accepted by the people I cared about. We had an on and off relationship. Then he cheated on me. I saw him in a heated make out session with Uraraka-san. Uraraka was in a relationship with Izuku. I didn't tell him. I didn't want him to feel the same exact pain I felt. But..... I think he knew.

That was the last straw. He said he would be there for me. He said he loved me. He said he would hold me if things ever go wrong. That he would never leave. He lied. He said he was excited to have a future with me together. He wanted us to have kids and become pro heros. I'm starting to believe that I was in the way of his dreams of becoming a pro hero. The whole kids thing was the last thing on his mind. I am quirkless, so there was no chance of me even getting into U.A.. I don't know how I was picked. I made it into U.A.. But all that training and hand to hand combat with Bakugou was just a waste of time. If he didn't want to be with me he could've just told me. Whatever it was that caused him to back stab me, I hope he's happy. I hope he treats her better than he treated me.

I held my breath and breathed out as my mind flashed with memories of him and I. I felt paralyzed, but I had to do it sooner or later or else the pain would never go away. I raised my arms up from my sides, letting the sun warm me up one last time. I leaned forward, letting myself fall.

 I leaned forward, letting myself fall

 It was calm. The voices in my head finally shut up. I didn't feel scared. Not once and never again. I could hear the tides hitting the rocks atleast 100ft down below. My (h/l) hair flowing like I was under water. My mind cleared as I was close to landing in the freezing water. I felt myself hit the water.

 I felt myself hit the water

 It didn't hurt.

 It feels cold. It feels warm. 

Then I saw Bakugou in my memories. Kissing in the rain. Him playing the guitar on top of his car with me at his side, singing softly. Having a coffee date at the cat café. Him holding me close as I cried from a nightmare. 

Then ...

nothing.