I can't believe you

Bakugou's pov

I arrived at school pretty early so i decided to text round face. A few minutes later i got a reply. Well it wasn't round face, it was Y/N.

FROM: Y/N ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Hey Katsuki. 

TO: Y/N ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Wassup babygirl? 

FROM: Y/N ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

We need to talk. meet me at the cherry blossom tree at 7:45

TO: Y/N ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

K.

oh no.... does she know?? oh fuck. i love her so much. but i cant help myself. i think i like uraraka more. That doesn't feel right at all. FUCK I DONT KNOW. I know i fucked up. shit im panicking.

 what. have. i. done.

It's 7:40 AM. i decided to show up at the cherry blossom tree early. i knew where it was because there is only one and its out on a hill behind the school. i started to pace back and forth with thoughts running through my mind. i felt like i was going to throw up.

I kept pacing and i didn't even notice Y/N standing there.

"Hi Kat- Bakugo." she said with a smile avoiding my eyes

"Beautiful day today isn't it?" She said. 

"yeah... what did you want to talk about?" i said trying to sound calm.

"well there's quite the rumor going around saying that you have been cheating on me with u-uraraka." she said smiling. She shifted her gaze from the sunrise to meet my eyes. Her eyes glazed with tears threatening to spill any second.

"You don't believe those right?? I could never do that to you!" i said trying to make light of the situation.

"You could never do that to me? BAHAHHHAAAHA! YOUR A FUCKING LIAR BAKUGO! IF IT WASNT TRUE THEN WHATS WITH ALL THE PICTURES THAT KIRISHIMA TOOK OF YOU AND URARAKA KISSING HUH?!" Y/N yelled as she showed me her phone. she never ever swore. even if she was pissed about something. the way she spat out me and round faces name sounded like venom. cold gut wrenching venom.

"Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE OKAY? PLEASE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I said with panic in my voice. 

"Tell me the truth Bakugo... please tell me that you didn't cheat on me. It's not true right Bakugo? it's just some rumor people are telling me to screw with my head. please" she said.

The crippling guilt made my knees want to give out. Hot tears started to slid down my cheeks. i felt nothing but guilt. i never hated myself in this moment than i ever did except the time me and uraraka did more than just kissing.

I kept my head down letting the tears fall.

"Please tell me.... you didn't have sex with her. Please tell me that you didn't cheat on me and it was all just a lie," she choked out.

"please tell me that you didn't really cheat on me with h-her,"

i couldn't keep it inside me any longer.

"Yes.... Y/N.... It's t-true...." i said still looking down.

"NO NO NOOO NO PLEASE NO OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!" She cried out. she fell to the ground and let out a deafening scream. hitting herself over and over again and pulling her hair.

i tackled her and pinned her arms above her head to prevent her from hurting herself even more. The tears came and they didn't stop. she continued to scream and cry. (you are having a severe panic attack)

"I'm so fucking sorry, please you have to forgive me y/n!" i cried

I told kirishima about what was happening and he told me that if i really loved her, i would've never cheated. That cheating was unmanly and disgusting. But i loved y/n so fucking much. i tried to stop i really did but i could'nt stop. my own selfish desires took over and i hurt y/n so fucking bad.

"tell me k-katsuki, is she prettier than me? was i not enough for you?" she quietly said.

"NO SHE WAS NOT!" 

"THEN TELL ME WHY YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU LYING BACKSTABBING PIG!!" She screamed.

"i-i dont know y/n i really dont know. i know i fucked up. i know im a horrible person. i know i know i know!" i shouted 

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO KATSUKI? YOU WERE THE ONLY REASON WHY I HAVEN'T KILLED MYSELF YET. MY LAST REASON FOR LIVING!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW HUH???!!!" she screamed again

i dont fucking know... i truly dont