Listen to me

* DONT START THE MUSIC YET!! thank you :)*

Bakuhoe's pov

BAM!

BAM!

BAM BAM! *i cant keep a straight face and neither my sexuality*

"*Huff* Fuck! *Huff*"

The punching bag hung by a chain attached to the ceiling currently swung limply. Smoke pouring from the gaping hole in the center as the smell of burnt fabric filled the room *A/N okay so when i said the smell of burnt fabric, i was about to write LUBRICATED WTF okay you may continue*

Heavy breathing. Muscles aching. Sweat pouring. Broken heart. *KNEES WEAK ARMS ARE HEAVY okay im sorry ;-;*  Anger settled immediately, rabid fury seeping into his blood making his insides feel as if they were on fire. 

The anger forced him to go somewhere and let out his frustrations. He ran outside into the chilly darkness that was illuminated by streetlamps. He ran until his lungs burned. He ran until his throat felt as if his vocal chords was torn up into shreds. He ran till he started coughing up blood. His knuckles bled, he fought back tears until his eyes where swollen and red. Everything hurt and he didn't know how to stop it.

*40 minutes later*

I was walking around the city until i got a message on my phone. It buzzed twice before it went silent. whatever the messages were, i knew they weren't good. 

7 missed calls from Unknown and Uraraka at 3:46 am

Two new messages from Unknown at 3:50 am

what the fuck? they are probably just scammers, but i decided to read the messages anyway.

*PLAY DA MUSICCC*

To: Katsuki Bakugo at 3:50 am

Hey Bakugo. It's me. Y/n. You dont need to message me back but, by the time you have read these, i have jumped off of my 10th story balcony. You have brought happiness to my life. the 3 short years we have been together have been the best and last years of my life. you made me happy in  a way no one else could. I never thought i would be happy again. i was for a little bit. but now i know my true worth. i am undeserving of anything and shouldn't deserve to be happy. I understand why you did what you did. I'm not mad. im mad at myself because i wasn't good enough. Im sorry for all the trouble i have caused you. Hopefully this makes up for it.

To: Katsuki Bakugo at 3:53 am

Tell my friends that i loved them, and i'll miss them. But im not sorry.

No. this isn't true

please. no NO NOOOOOO

FUCKKKK

New photo sent by Unknown

She's still alive! 

I ran as hard as i could, and i ended up at the front of y/n's apartment. I looked up and saw h/c blowing in the chilly breeze. My eyes widened in pure horror 

My legs reacted on their own and i bolted up the stairs. I made it to y/n's door which was left open a crack. I barged in and screamed 

"Y/N!!!!"

A/N:omg im so sorry this chapter was so shitty pls forgive me ;-;