WHY?

Bakugou's pov

"And i was really happ- Bakugou...? Is something wrong babe?" Round face says interrupting my thoughts.

"What? No. Nothings wrong. and dont call me 'babe'. i was just thinking about stuff." I reply. (author-chans note: EW FUCk i cANT OMG IM SORRY I HATE THIS SHIP WITH A BURNING PaSSION)

But something was wrong. Wrong about this. Wrong about her. Wrong about us. Wrong....about....me.....

Your pov

I decided to just shrug off the feelings. Mina once told me that jealousy is an ugly emotion. I think it's jealousy i'm feeling. Or is there something more to it?

"HEY Y/N!!" Yelled out a curly green ball of cuteness.

"Oh hi Izu!!" i said with a fake smile.

"Um Y/N?"

"Yeah izu?" 

"um can i talk to you,, like in private? heh.." he stuttered out. whatever this was, he started to worry me too.

"oh yeah sure!" i replied. maybe it's about bakugou? maybe he knows whats going on....

we walked  through the hall ways and out the back doors near the bath houses. there was a lot of people around that area so we detoured towards the incinerator were the delinquents hangout (yes in this fanfic the school is the exact same school were yandere-chan goes.)

"What is it Izu?" i said

"heh well it's about uraraka..." he half whispered. he sounded like he was in pain almost.

"whats going on?"

"w-well i think that uraraka might be c-cheating on me." he choked out. his sea green eyes started to get watery around the brim. they trickled down his freckled face.

"Oh izu...*hugs him* im so sorry...." i almost started to cry because i felt his pain and i started to think about how bakugo is always around uraraka and hanging out. yesterday when school ended, i saw them walking together and when they were about to part ways, they hugged. I felt a stabbing pain in my heart but i tried my best to hold it together.

Izuku fell to his knees as i did the same. he hugged me back. his breathing was violent as he tried to catch his breath to no avail. we stayed in that position till i heard his muffled sobs turn to sniffles then calm breathing.

"it's going to be okay izu. i promise. i know you probably don't believe me... but it will get better." i said. my voice sounded strained

"y-yeah... it will" he was staring at the ground. there was something else he wanted to say but before i could question it he looked up at me sadly and gave me a kiss on the cheek. then he walked away with his head down.

why.....?