𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜)

Requested by anonymous

Title: La Da Dee

~There's no way to say this song's about someone else.
Every time you're not in my arms, I start to lose myself.
Someone please pass me my shades, don't let 'em see me
down. You have taken over my days, so tonight I'm going out.~

Mikey stared at the beautiful girl from across the room as she laughed and tossed her head back. They were actually in the lair, and he was watching as she laughed at something Raph had said. He had never made her laugh, let alone even talked to her before. He was too shy, but little did he know, she was wondering why the cute turtle was the one who had never spoken to her. She quickly looked away as he glanced her way again and sighed. Mikey, feeling a little down, decided to go out for a bit and hang on one of the rooftops. But, he didn't notice a certain girl follow him out.

~Yet I'm feeling like there is no better place than right by your side.
I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyways, 'cause all the
girls are looking fine, but you're the only one on my mind. There's
only me, there's only you. When you were gone I think of you.~

Mikey hummed along with the song playing on his t-phone as he watched the city calmly below. It was dark, about nine-thirty, but Mikey didn't know the exact time as he was too calm to check it. As cars and people continued to pass below on the streets and sidewalks, he let his mind wander to other places. Meanwhile, a certain (h/c) girl had just stepped onto a building with intention of talking to Mikey, when she saw how peaceful he looked. The turtle was laying on his back, arms crossed behind his head, as a song played through headphones in his ears.

~All this place is packed with people, but your face is all I see.
And the music's way too loud, but your voice won't let me be.
So many pretty girls around, they're just dressing to impress.
But the thought of you alone has got me spun and I don't
know what to say next.~

(Y/n) gently leaned over Mikey and studied him, making sure he was still asleep, as she thought. She had seen him many times and knew almost all of his facial features. Orange mask covering tired baby blue eyes, freckles splayed across his cheeks, and a small birthmark right above his left eye. He tried to keep it hidden with his mask but the girl knew right where it was. She suddenly moved her eyes down to his lips, and there they lingered. She could, if she wanted to, which she did. But, she was scared. He was a ninja, surely he would wake up. But the voice of doubt was soon overcome by a bigger voice that told her to just do it if she loved him. So, she did.

~Yet I'm feeling like there is no better place than right by your side.
I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyways, cuz all the
girls are looking fine, but you're the only one on my mind. There's
only me, there's only you. When you were gone, I think of you.~

Mikey woke with a start, but didn't move. He slowly opened his eyes to see a girl, his crush, pressed right up against him, and there was something warm on his mouth. Her lips. Against his. Mikey was confused. Why was she wasting her time kissing him when he was sure Raph would waste not a second in the same situation? But, why was she here with him? Kissing him? Mikey figured it was just a mistake and he might as well enjoy it while it lasted, so he closed his eyes again, and kissed her.

~I pretend the night is so beautiful, take a photo with the bros.
They won't see through my disguise, right here behind my eyes,
replaying in my mind. Yet I'm feeling like there is no better place
than right by your side. I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the
party anyways 'cause all the girls are looking fine but you're the
only one on my mind.~

(Y/n) opened her eyes and pulled away as she noticed something. The turtle was kissing her back, ever so slightly. She looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows, he was still asleep. Suddenly, he sighed happily and opened his eyes. His eyes immediately found hers and they locked together as he gave her a small smile.

"Hi." he said, standing up and taking out his earbuds.

~There's only me, there's only you. When you were gone, I think of you.~

The girl stared at him and finally smiled back.

"Hi."

~When you were gone I think of you.~

++++++++++

Triple update to make up for being gone (also because I haven't been getting any requests since I disappointed you guys) so I'm sorry again.

Request!