You're Leaving?!?

A/N: first one-shot! Plz don't hate me.

Bruno runs a hand through his hair. "What are you- What are you saying?"
Boots sighs. "My parents are pulling me out. I only have till the end of term. I'm-I'm sorry."
Bruno laughs bitterly. "Sorry? Sorry? You shouldn't be the one apologizing! Your parents! They're taking you away!"
Boots gently takes his friend's hand. "Bruno,  if I had known it would hurt you so much, I would have fought them more. But rest of term was them being nice. They were gonna make me leave last Friday!"
The smaller of the two flops down on his bed. When he speaks again, Boots can hear the desperation in his friend's voice. "I can't lose you, Boots. I just can't." Bruno whimpers.
Boots stands up. "Why does this hurt you so much? We can still talk to each other!"
Bruno stands up as well. "You don't get it, do you?!? This is hurting me because- because," he sighs. "I love you." Bruno whispers.
Boots is completely starstruck, not sure if he heard Bruno right. "You what?"
"I love you! There. I said it. Now you can go to your stupid school. I've said what I needed to." He turns, and starts leaving. Boots grabs his wrist, and Bruno's eyes widen in shock. His best friend's lips, the lips he's dreamt about for months are on top of his. And it's every bit as wonderful as he thought. Boots pulls away, and smiles softly. "I love you too, B. I love you so much."

Two weeks later, Boots bursts into his and his boyfriend's shared room, a radiant smile on his face. "Bruno- Bruno I can stay!", he laughs. He pulls Bruno off the bed and pulls him into a kiss. "I can stay."