Go Jump In The Pool!

Macdonald Hall Swim Team were giddy with victory. They had won three swim meets in a row, and Boots's relationship with Bruno was still going strong. As the boys fooled around, Boots stood to one side, proud of his team. They had made it so far, in such little time.
"Boys! Hurry up and change!" came Coach Flynn's booming voice from the other side of the change room doors.
Boots made his way to the corner, pulling his swim bag along. He pulled off his shirt and the whole change room burst into laughter.
"Nice hickeys, Cap!" Jake managed to choke out, before dissolving into laughter once more.
Boots looked down and blushed. His neck, collar and entire torso were covered in little purple marks from the night before. He and Bruno had been watching a movie, when suddenly, Bruno pulled the other boy into a kiss. Things had escalated and shirts had come off. Boots could still feel his boyfriends lips against his skin, sending a spark through his body at every touch. They had gotten barely any sleep, kissing and cuddling through the whole night. The swimmer pulled his clean shirt on, and hurried out of the change rooms. Bruno was standing in the hallway, a smirk on his face.
"I take it they saw the hickeys?" He asked.
Boots, still blushing furiously, nodded.
" Well, we've got 20 minutes to kill until our next class. What do you say we have some fun?"

A/N: enjoy ur story hdioejendn I lost sleep for this