The Wedding

Finally. They were finally rid of Mr Wizzle and Miss Peabody.
Bruno and Boots walk down the garden path, hands in their pockets.
"I guess that worked out!" Bruno says, excited that the tyrants were leaving.
"Yeah, a plan of yours that works. That's new." Boots replied, sarcasm lacing his voice. Bruno playfully shoves him back.
"Shut up, my plans always work."
"Keep telling yourself that."
The boys make it to the wall at the end of the pathway.
"I can't wait for next year! Maybe we can dethrone another dictator!" Bruno exclaims, incredibly dramatically. 
As the boys spoke, Cathy and Diane watch them from behind a bush.
"I bet you 10 bucks Bruno's gonna pin him to the wall. " Diane whispers.
"Not. At. All. Boots has the guts to do it." Cathy whispers back.
"You're on!"
The two girls shake hands, but when they look back up, they're too shocked to do anything. Bruno has a very red Boots pinned to the wall, a smirk on his face. Seconds later, the boys have their tongues down each others throats. Bruno pulls away, and whispers something in his partner's ear. Boots nods, and the two make their way to their dorm.
Cathy looks at her girlfriend. Diane has a huge smirk on her face. "Cough up, babe."