The Closet

A/N: hdioejendn HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!

Boots's POV
A prank from inside a closet. What in the world could ever go wrong? I wonder. Bruno and I have been stuck in this cupboard for almost 2 hours, and we're both getting antsy. I mean, I'm stuck in closed quarters with the person I've been attracted to for the last year. What a great idea. I look at Bruno, with his ruffled hair, and gorgeously dark eyes. He flashes me a perfect pearly white smile, and I try to smile in return. He moves towards me, until our faces are inches apart. I'm fairly certain I'm blushing bright red. Bruno slowly puts his hands on the wall, on either side of my head. He leans in, and I get the shock of my life. He's kissing me. Bruno Walton is kissing me. My eyes widen in surprise, and he pulls away.
"What, not enough?" He whispers, before pushing his lips against mine, more aggressively this time. My hands fly up, and I wrap his hair around my fingers, tugging gently.
>>Writing this is causing me physical pain. hdioejendn I only wrote this cuz I love you, please don't shoot me<<
Third Person POV
Bruno's hands slide up the other's shirt, skating across toned muscle. He starts kissing Boots's jaw, working his way down the other boy's neck. Boots bites back a moan, letting go of Bruno's hair, and slips a hand into his pants. Bruno pulls away for just long enough to take his partner's shirt off, before getting back to work. Meanwhile, Cathy and Diane are tiptoeing through the halls, counting doors.
"5, 6, 7, ah! Eighth door, right Cath?" Diane asks, whispering.
"Yeah, open the door." Cathy replies.
Diane yanks open the door, and let's out a scream of mirth. Cathy looks in, and bursts into laughter. The boys look up, lips swollen and faces bright red.
"I take it you two are 'out of the closet'?" >>I'm hilarious<< Cathy asks, struggling to contain her laughter. Bruno scowls at her, and hands Boots his t-shirt.
"Screw off." He growls, clearly annoyed at being interrupted.
"Come on, I'm hilarious." Cathy replies, giggling.
"You really aren't." Bruno says. He straightens up, and walks out. Boots pulls on his shirt, and the two walk hand in hand back to their dorm room, where they might have some more privacy.

A/N: Wow, I'm going crazy with the amount of A/N's I have in this chapter. I'm gonna go stab myself. Bye!