Hidden Talent

Jenny and I reached downtown woth out any further problems. We were walking through the streets and my stomach growled like a lion. Jenny simply giggles at this.

Jenny: You hungry Y/N?

You: Yeah a little, and by that I mean I'm really hungry.

Jenny: Then why don't we go somewhere.

You: I was thinking the same thing.

We ended up just getting ice creams cause who doesn't like ice cream in the summer. There was one question I had about Jenny.

You: Jenny, can you even eat?

Jenny: Yes I can, watch.

I sat there as she gulped the ice cream in one gulp.

You: Well you didn't need to stuff the thing down your throat.

I began to eat my ice cream and pulled out my phone, scrolling through old notes I had. I then stumbled on song lyrics or something that I wrote 3 years ago. Jenny leans over my shoulder and sees it.

Jenny: What's that Y/N?

You: Well when I was younger I was huge into rap and wanted to be one so I think I wrote this down, but I never used it.

Jenny: Then why don't you try and do it now?

You: I'll need music and I don't know if it'll be good...

Jenny: Come on, show meeee.

You: Ok fine, only because I know you won't stop asking about it until I do it.

Jenny: What kind of music you want?

You: Suprise me.

Jenny presses a button on her stomach and her chest becomes a stereo. She plays some random beat and I have her keep repeating it so I can merge it.

While in the middle of spewing the random words I had written down I'd occasionally look over at Jenny who had a shocked expression on her face. I'm not gonna lie, it was cute. Near the end I take my eyes off her and I see that a crowd of 30 people or so has formed around me. As the song ends the crowd erupts in applulause and cheers. I've never had this much attention so I stand there embarrassed but yet happy that people liked it. I sit next to Jenny and she hugs me tightly, nearly breaking every bone in my body due to her being metal.

You: J-Jenny I c-can't breathe

Jenny: Sorry

She stops hugging me but I imediatley hug her as well. When I broke the hug I could see a slight blue shade blush on her face. I stand up and offer her my hand which she gladly takes.

You: How about we get out of here?

Jenny: Sure thing.

You: I'm not use to having a large group of people around me.

Jenny: Doesn't that happen like everyday in school?

You: Yeah but this time everyone is focusing on me.

I take Jenny by the hand and lead her through the crowd. We decide that we are going to go to a near by park and relax.

Jenny: You know, you could probably make a living in the music industry.

You: We'll see about that because stuff never goes as planned.

We reach the park and walk around for a bit before finding a bench to sit at. I sit first then Jenny sits next to me, but suprisingly close. I rest one arm on the back of the bench and strecht out hearing my back crack. I finish strechting and feel a little bit of pressure on my right shoulder. Looking over I see it's Jenny resting her head on my shoulder. Upon seeing this my cheeks begin to turn a bright pink.

You: J-Jenny what are you doing?

She simply just puts a finger up to my lips.

Jenny: Shhhh, just enjoy it.

You: O-Ok

I hesitantly rest my head on hers and wrap an arm around her. I ended falling asleep on that bench as the sun began to set.