Encounter With The Mother

I woke up to an alarm clock blasting in my ears, I silence the damn thing but I come to the realization that I'm not in my bed, I'm not even in my house. I groggly rub my eyes and look around.

You: Ugh, where am I?

I turn my head to the right and physically recoiled out of fear when I see Jenny wide awake staring right at me.

Jenny: Morning Y/N.

You: Jenny, why am I in your house?

Jenny: Well you fell asleep at the park and I didn't know where you lived so I just brought you here.

You: But why am I in your bed?

Jenny: Well I didn't want you to sleep on the couch.

You: What if your mother finds out?

Jenny: Then I'll explain this to her.

You: Ok.

I yawn and lay back down facing Jenny. Smiling at her. I then notice she scoots a little closer. We stayed there staring into each others eyes for a good 5 minutes before any of us spoke.

You: Has anyone told you how cute you are?

After I say that a deep blue blush appears on Jenny's face.

Jenny: Well Sheldon said it a lot but that  doesn't matter anymore.

You: So did your mom build you or did she buy you from someone?

Jenny: She built me herself.

I wish I could lay here forever but obviously, breakfast is important, and judging by my stomach, it seems pretty urgent.

Jenny: You hungry again?

You: A little but I can skip breakfast if it means I can lay here longer.

I lay on my back with my right arm out straight, and Jenny decides to use it as a pillow. Her head is suprisingly light for her being a robot and made out of metal. I cuddled up to her because she was just too cute to resist. That was until someone burst into the room saying something about Jenny but stopped when she saw me and Jenny together.

???: Sweet Jesus, what is happening here?

Jenny: M-Mom, I can explain.

Mrs. Wakeman: You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend.

You: O-Oh we're not together.

Mrs. Wakeman: Well then why are you two in the same bed?

Jenny and I just stare at her a faint blush appearing on our faces. I'm not gonna lie, I like the thought of being with Jenny but there's no way she actually likes me that way.

Jenny: Well, he is cute.

OK MAYBE I WAS WRONG!

The blush on my face just got a whole lot more noticeable.

You: W-What did you say Jenny?

Jenny: You heard me silly.

You: Yeah, I did. Anyways I should probably shower soon.

Mrs. Wakeman: We have one down the hall on the left.

You: I appreciate the offer but I don't have any spare clothes, so I'll do it at my house.

Mrs. Wakeman: Oh, alright.

Jenny: But I don't want you to leave.

You: I'll be back soon.

I then get up and walk to front door to leave, when I realized I didn't have my phone. I walked back upstairs and found Jenny on it.

You: Jenny why are you going through my phone.

Jenny: Oh I was giving you my number to call me.

You: You could've just given it to me. How did you even unlock it?

Jenny: I have my ways.

Jenny then hands me my phone and I say bye to her before leaving the house.

You: Does she like me or is just her way of trying to be friendly. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

I was on the way home when my phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw I had 3 missed texts from my mom.

Mom
(Right text is You, left is the other person)

Mom:

Where are you?
Are you ok?
Answer me

You:

I'm ok.
Sorry I fell asleep at a friend's house.

Mom:

Don't scare me like that, but at least your safe.
I wanted to tell you I'm going on a business trip for 2 weeks so you'll be home alone for that time.

You:

Ok
I'll take care of the house.

End of texts

I walked into my house and assumed my mom had already left due to the house being completely quite. I went upstairs and hopped into the shower.

Timeskip

I finished my shower and threw on some fresh clothes and a hat. I also put some clothes in a backpack in case I fell asleep with Jenny again. I then hurried back to Jenny's house. I reached the front door and knocked and Mrs. Wakeman answered the door.

Mrs. Wakeman: Welcome back Y/N.

You: Morning Mrs. Wakeman.

Mrs. Wakeman: Please, call me Nora.

You: Whatever works. Is Jenny still here?

Nora: Yes, she's in the living room, follow me.

I follow Nora to the living room and see Jenny sitting on the couch watching TV. I decide to sit next to her, but she doesn't seem to notice me. I tap her shoulder and she turns to look at me, jumping when she sees me.

Jenny: Y/N, I didn't know you came back.

You: I noticed.

Mrs. Wakeman comes into the living room and sits in the other side of Jenny.

Nora: You know, while you were gone, Jenny could not stop talking about you.

Upon hearing this Jenny clamped her hand over her mom's mouth with a deep blue blush over her face.

Jenny: What is she talking about? Old age must make you go crazy huh? Hehehehe.

You: Were they all good things?

Nora just simply nods her head. I laugh at this and Jenny sits back, the deep blue blush still on her face. This is going to be an interesting summer.