Sheldon Wants To Fight Again!?

I was walking to Jenny's house with her after shopping and someone that I didn't want to see popped up.

Sheldon: Hey Y/N.

You: Sheldon, what are you doing here?

Sheldon: I have a challenge for you.

You: And why would I listen to you?

Sheldon: Because you're a pussy if you don't listen.

You: Fine I'm listening.

Sheldon: Me and you, downtown, we're fighting.

You: You sure you're ready to be put in the hospital again?

Sheldon: Don't worry. I've been training.

You: Let me know when your "training", doesn't just mean you watch videos on the internet. I'll see you tonight. 6:00.

Sheldon: I'll be there.

I grabbed Jenny by the hand and we walked away.

Jenny: Are you sure you want to do this. Seems like a bad idea.

You: I'll let you know when it's a bad idea. But you will be staying home while this is going on.

Jenny: But I want to help you Y/N.

You: I know, but I just don't want you getting caught up in my problems.

Jenny: But what if you lose?

You: Do you really think that skinny toothpick can beat me?

Jenny: No but the chances are never Zero.

You: Don't worry Jenny, by the time I'm done, he'll be done trying.

Jenny: If you get hurt I'll be mad.

You: I know. Now let's get home

I walk into Jenny's house and walk up to the room before coming down with my hands wrapped up.

Jenny: What's that for?

You: Well I'm going to fight Sheldon so...

Jenny: I cant believe you're going through with this.

You: I'll do anything if it means I can protect the ones I love.

Jenny then just ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug I have ever received in my life. I hugged back and Jenny just looked at me. Why is my heart beating so fast.

Jenny: Y/N?

You: Yes Jenny?

What Jenny did then is something I never would've expected from her. She grabbed my face with both her hands and smashed her lips into mine. For a good 5 seconds or so I stood there shocked not knowing how to react. I eventually kissed her back and held her close. This kiss was shortly interrupted when my phone started going off it was a timer I set for 5:00 pm so I could go down and fight Sheldon.

You: Well Jenny, I got to get going.

Jenny: Come back safe.

You: I will, I promise.

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked out the door. I may have beaten Sheldon once but it was purely based on luck. What am I thinking. I got this.

(Sorry if this was a let down for my little break I had)