Going Shopping

I was sitting in Jenny's room with her laying on her bed listening to music as she read something. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation of my music until I felt something wrap around my legs. I pulled out my earphones and opened my eyes to see Jenny hugging my legs looking at me.

Jenny: I'm booooooored

You: What do you want me to do about it?

Jenny: Let's do somethiiiinnnggg

You: Fine, let's go walk around and see what we can do.

Jenny and I both get up and walk to the front door.

Jenny: Mom I'm going out, be back soon!

Jenny walked out the house and I followed close behind. I had a plan to go shopping for some new clothes but I guess Jenny coming with would make it more fun that it would've been.

Jenny: So any idea what we should do.

You: Well I planned to go shopping but if you don't wanna come I can do it later.

Jenny: That sounds fun, as long as I get to help.

You: Of course you can help.

Jenny: What do you need to get?

You: Just some new clothes but I'll probably end up getting other things I don't need.

Jenny: Well let's get going.

You: It's gonna be a long walk.

Jenny: Yeah, I know.

You: Ok, them let's get going.

Timeskip because I'm lazy don't judge me.

Jenny and I arrived at a random shop we found and went in.

Jenny: So what are you looking for?

You: Some new jeans and maybe a few shirts.

Jenny: Don't worry, I got a good sense in fashion.

You: Well I haven't seen it yet so we'll see.

We started to look at the shirts and I picked out a few I thought would look good on me.

Jenny: Come on, let me help.

You: Here you know what, go around here looking for anything you think will look good on me. When you're done come to me at the changing room and I'll try them on.

Jenny: Thanks Y/N.

You: Remember, I'm a large.

Jenny: I'll remember.

I head over to the changing rooms and sit there waiting. Really I'll where anything she picks out because I have no sense of style myself. Jenny cones walking in and places 2 shirts and a jean jacket on my lap.

You: A jean jacket?

Jenny: I thought you'd at least be interested in at least trying it on.

You: I always wanted one but when ever I had the chance to get one, I never took it, so I'll try it on.

I walk into one of the changing booths and throw on the jean jacket Jenny got me. Not gonna lie, I look good in it.

You: That's definatley a keeper.

I decided to try on only the shirts Jenny got me and one of the ones I picked out. I like the ones Jenny picked out way more than the ones I grabbed.

You: Jenny I'm taking you with me everytime I go shopping.

Jenny: Why's that?

You: You know what I like better than I do.

Jenny: Well let me see you in something.

I came out wearing the jean jacket, my hat, and a fresh pair of pants. Jenny just stood there with her mouth open.

You: It probably looks bad huh?

Jenny: No it does not. You look hot.

You: I- Why-

I stuttered trying to find the right words to say. Jenny giggled at my failed attempts to speak any sort of language.

You: Umm, thanks Jenny.

Finally I got some words out.

You: Well let's go but this stuff.

My face was still hot and red. I quickly bought the items not caring how much it cost and walked outside, my face slowly lost its redness.

You: Well that's that, what you wanna do now?

Jenny: Let's just hang out.

You: What am I going to do with you Jenny?