AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's 2019, and this story has been completed for five years---five years! I was twelve, writing this, twelve and unaware that there was so much for me in the future if only I opened my heart and dreamed. 

This was my first completed work. It was terrible, I absolutely didn't know what grammar meant, my vocabulary was limited, but what I lacked in writer qualities I made up for in creativity, and in the willingness to pursue what made me happy---which, at that time, was, obviously, Newt. As I said in the previous version of this author's note, I can't wrap my mind around the fact that this story, albeit quite cliche and cringy (I was twelve, what do you expect?), is over and done with. Re-editing it has been a journey of its own. It made me rediscover why I fell in love with writing in the first place. 

In the original version of this author's note, I listed the people that stuck with me the most as I was writing and updating, spending countless nights typing away on my phone underneath the covers. I shall leave this list up, though most people have changed their usernames. 

@Jannnnnie @PeterPanSquad @WolfLover12323 @-Nightlock- @litbitkit @RouMinTan @Fangirl_book_blog @Lahurina @NetballGeek @arialuvfignewts @PumpkinPie03 @EdenWilsonSuttie @fairytalesdoexist_ @everyonethatreadthis

Also, in the same version, I had uploaded a list of questions for the readers to answer. I didn't expect half of these answers. This, I'll leave up as well. 

- What did you think of the story?

- What did you like and what did you dislike?

- Favourite and less favourite chapter?

- What did you think of the plot?

- Would you read a sequel?

- Was the update speed good?

- Was it too long or too short?

- Do you think it deserves the amount of reads/likes/comments?

- What place does it have in your TMR fanfic rank?

- Do you love me?

Well, the last question is a joke (duh, 2014 little me, duh). 

I used to have this thing when I started writing this fanfiction---I'd end each chapter (that, of course, ended with the obligatory author's note) with the catchphrase "love, luck, bye!", written just like that. The only thing I can say about it now is: wholesome! I suppose that love and luck are perfectly good things to bestow upon someone, so I will do the same now.

There's a sequel for this if you enjoyed it. Do whatever! It's a week 'til 2020!