HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING

...is the name of the new novella I just published here on Wattpad!

Yes, I feel the same way you do about shameless self-promo such as this, but I wrote The W.I.C.K.E.D Girl back when I was 12, and Hope Is a Dangerous Thing is the only proper thing I've written since that I can unveil to the world!

And, to be quite honest, all the readers that have gotten this far in this story are like family to me; thus, it would mean the world to me if I could get y'all's opinions on my most recent (and best, I might say) piece of work!

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing is a relatively short novella (22k words, to be more precise) that showcases the decisions and sacrifices a young woman has to make when the war breaks out. It has both a fantastical (magic is a must for me) and a realist aspect to it, and it is much darker than what I used to write back in the good old fanfiction days.

Since you've gone through such a journey with me, and, as an aspiring author, I would really appreciate hearing your opinions on it! You can find it on my profile, and I cannot wait to (hopefully!) receive some honest feedback on it!

Kudos for sticking around! You guys are the frickin' best.