stardustglitters

stardustglitters a.k.a @stardustglitters

Oh wow, where do I start.. She's one of the sweetest writer I ever encounter. I don't know if that makes sense, but her sweetness just radiates through her books.

*The best thing about Star for me, is that she build a main character out of the ordinary. Yes, I'm  talking about the way she just introduce a curvy woman to be the main b*tch. And when she writes, every word will make a mark into your heart.

My favorite books of hers so far:

1. Her Volkovs Book 1

2. Her Volkovs Book 2

3. Her Volkovs Book 3

4. Her Volkovs Book 4

My Take:

We need more main protagonist of different sizes. I mean, beauty is subjective. But it doesn't mean those who are deemed to have a "perfect body" are the only ones who get to have a happy ending.

I had to admit, when I was younger I found curvaceous women not appealing 'coz I grow up to a society which sees fat women as "not perfect". Every time I encounter a main character which is curvy, I usually skip it. But later on as I grow up I have learned to appreciate or see beauty in every way. 

So I really applaud Star for building a character who is confidently beautiful with a heart.

Also, can we appreciate the fact that she's one of the few who can actually  successfully write a romantic series featuring menagerie story? I mean, I'm a monogamous h0e but I can also appreciate two Russian sausage at the same time... oop---

Anyway, Star's books are amazing. After reading the book, it doesn't just end there. I'm on the way to work and I'm still thinking about it. She had me hooked, lined and sinker.

***