bourbonvanilla

Patricia K. a.k.a bourbonvanilla

The queen of the feels! I said what I said!

*The best thing about Patricia is that she's just so good at coercing a feeling out of the simplest scene. One minute you're deeply hurt and next thing you know you're horny. B*tch is really good at her craft.

My favorite stories of hers:

1. His at Night (His #1)

2. His Forever (His #2)

3. A taste of Sin

4. Forbidden Pleasures

5. Melting the Ice

6. When the Sun Sets (ongoing)

My take:

You know a writer is good when you hate slow pace writing but with her, you make an exemption.

Yes! Patricia is that good!

Even the eye contact between the characters, she can make a chapter of it. And you will read it, you will love it and you will think of it.

She has this deep style of writing. Every story will have a psychological impact after reading. This is an honest take, but sometimes I worry about her.

Like her characters are experiencing some deep sh!t and you wonder if the author is okay? Coz you can feel the pain of every scene, to the point that it felt like it's the authors pain.

At first I was like, is she okay? These are just so bizarre. I don't even know what I'm saying at this point, she's out of this world.

When her characters are in pain, I feel like it's her pain as well.

She has that power with words. She's excellent at putting her feelings into words.

Sometimes I feel like her stories are her diaries. She's too precious.