tamlaura1

Heather Teston a.k.a tamlaura1

YES! My yeehaw mom in Wattpad. 

*The best thing about Ms. Heather is that she gets to the point of the story real quick. What you read on the summary is what you get in the book but with a twist. She can incorporates wit, thrill, romance and erotica in one read. Chef's kiss!

My Favorite books of hers so far:

1. The Boss Takes A Wife

2. A Baby For Dana

3. Virgin Bride

4. A Stranger's Baby

5. Our Weekend Affair

6. Saving Molly's Community

7. Stranded With a Stranger

8. Sweet Revenge

9. Dawn's Cowboy

10. The Bodyguard

11. Bought by the Mafia

My Take:

I just love how she makes her stories in a fast pace motion. Direct to the point and that she writes a realistic conflict in every story. I don't like writers who make a shallow conflict of the story. Except, when they could actually pull it off and it goes with the story line.

She's really good at creating a bada$$ main female protagonist. Her babies can talk back and throw some shade. And the empowering thing about how they get through deepest sh*ts in their lives. 

There are triggering topics along the way such as abuse. And I think it's important that it's there. That it's a reality that some women sadly experienced but they did survived. She writes it so well. It makes the reader think that, In every sh*t that you went through, it's not going to end there. There's hope. And I loved that.

Also, can I just point out Ms. Heather is one of the few who can write a whole a$$ chapter of erotica and I will not complain, at all. She's just too good at it. I love her coz she doesn't tease, she delivers.

There's no boring chapters, just anticipations. And when she said she's going to update on weekdays, she'll gonna update on weekdays.

 No update on Sundays. Yes mom.

***