ariarlyn918

Aria Raelyn a.k.a @ariarlyn918

Make way for the baddie b!tch! The only writer who made me WAIL for almost two hours at 2 fucking AM.

*The best thing about her is that she's really good at creating a beautiful imperfect characters. You will hate them and then you'll love them. She'll introduce you to the dark side of every perfect characters in wattpad.

My favorite books of hers so far:

1. Amidst Silver and Rust

2. Torn

3. Desideratum

4. The Vicious Kind

My Take:

Ariarlyn is excellent in detailed writing. She'll take you to the place of her stories. You'll definitely love every details. I was in owe of how she describes the places and the scenes. 

I love how she showed a different side of every character in her stories. Usually when you're the protagonist you can't do wrong. But she's really good at showing the dirty sides of a person.

To the point that you will hate how they behave. Then you realize that it's actually very realistic. But she will give them salvation.

Her plots usually involves dark forbidden romance. And like every forbidden relationship, it's exciting, intriguing and exhilarating.

I had to admit it's her story that I cried the hardest. I was so engaged in reading, and I didn't knew what was going to happen.

Turns out there's a big plot twist in the end and it made me bawled my eyes out. And I think, that's the reason why she's one of the best writer, ever!