‣ 04

HI I HAVE EDITED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE RE-READ IF YOU READ IT PREVIOUSLY. I HAVE ADDED AN OC, HIS NAME IS KAI. THANK YOU BYE LOL.

RAVEN

raven's eyes wandered around the area as the overwhelmingly large building towered over her. people were brushing past her and ruel from every direction possible. she was in shock of the amount of people compared to the mere 200 kids in her high school in perth.

"well anyway," ruel said, once again, interrupting raven from her anxious thoughts, "i can introduce you to my friends if you'd like,"

"y-yeah, that'd be great thanks," she replied, still shaken by the school population.

ruel began to walk off so raven trailed swiftly behind, so that she didn't lose him, which would be difficult due to his height but she didn't want to risk it.

soon enough, they made it to a table where a bunch of teenagers were gathered around chatting. when ruel approached, everybody excitedly greeted him, while she got a few friendly smiles.

"guys, this is raven, she's my new neighbor," ruel introduced her to them as she smiled.

everybody waved and grinned at her as the girls made comments about how pretty she was and the boys playfully joked to ruel about him being with a girl while he rolled his eyes at their childishness.

a girl with long brown hair then proceeded to pat the empty spot beside her, signalling for raven to take a seat. raven placed her school bag on the ground and slipped onto the spare seat as the girl engaged in conversation.

"so, tell us about you!" the girl said as everyone intently gathered around to hear about her.

"well, my name is raven, i moved here from perth, i love music and i am sixteen years old," she said as everyone nodded.

"nice! well, i'm mary," she replied.

"and i'm alex!" a blonde boy, who ruel was now sitting next to, said from across the table.

everybody else then introduced themselves. within the group, there were three other girls: sunday, kate and anneliese. there were also three more guys: dane, bodhi and kai. they all seemed extremely nice and raven could definitely see herself getting along with everyone well.

maybe school wouldn't be so bad after all.

RUEL

"she's hot," kai commented as ruel playfully punched him on the arm.

the boys were all sitting on one side of the table while the girls were on the other, getting to know raven.

"you're such a creep," bodhi chuckled as the others leaned in.

"so, what do you think about her?" alex asked ruel.

"yeah, she's nice and she has a sick music taste, and she's pretty cute i guess" ruel replied while he lightly blushed.

the other guys smirked at each other as they realised what was happening. ruel was catching feelings.

"ruel likes the new gir-" dane began to tease as ruel covered his mouth and menacingly stared at him.

"say it again and you're dead, henderson. and for your information, i don't like her like that," he threatened as the boys laughed.

"so you wouldn't mind if i asked her to come to the party with me tonight?" kai asked with a smirk.

"no, not at all," he grimaced as kai began to approach raven.

ruel let out a sigh as kai sat beside raven and began to talk to her. even though ruel knew raven was busy, he was scared that she would ditch their plans to go out to the party. mary walked over and sat beside ruel, sensing his irritation.