‣ 05

RUEL

"why'd you let kai ask out the new girl?" alex quietly asked ruel, who was rolling his eyes as he listened.

"the new girl has a name, and i let him do it because i don't like her, as you all tend to believe," ruel replied as he rolled his eyes.

"she is pretty hot though, i don't blame him for asking," alex replied.

ruel rolled his eyes at alex's comment and pulled out his phone, he checked his messages and noticed that coco had sent him a text.

coco
hey ruely we are gonna leave at 5 for clairo tonight don't be late or i won't be happy

"shit," ruel thought to himself.

he had forgotten to mention to coco that he had told raven that she could go with them. he began to message back, hoping that he hadn't missed his chance.

ruel
is it alright if my friend comes with us? she's our new neighbour and i accidentally invited her without asking you.

coco
hmm, are you sure that's a good idea to bring along a girl?

ruel
yeah, she's really cool and she didn't know i was 'famous' until this morning when i told her so she's not using me or anything

if anyone asks can you just say she's your friend

coco
ok it's your call ruel but i'm fine with it

and yes of course i don't want any fan girls to kill you ruely

ruel
cool thanks see you this arvo

ruel sighed in relief and placed his phone on the table as the teacher began to speak.

RAVEN

"good morning guys, i hope you all had a great weekend!" the teacher exclaimed as she stood up and spoke to the entire class.

"morning to you too miss, and yes i had a fantastic weekend," alex yelled as the teacher jokingly rolled her eyes at alex's outgoing behaviour.

"also, you have a new student in here!" he shouted as raven began to go red.

she hated having to talk in front of the class, which she knew was bound to happen. surely enough, the teacher asked if she would stand up and say some things about herself at the front of the room.

as raven stood up and made her way to the front, alex pointed finger guns at her and she covered her face jokingly. when she got to the front, she looked at everyone's lifeless faces and began to speak.

"hi, um- i'm raven valentine. i moved here from perth yesterday, i'm sixteen and i don't have anything else to say," she awkwardly said as everybody stared at her.

"thanks raven," the teacher smiled as raven nodded at her and quickly returned to her desk.

she sat down and loudly exhaled as mary and anneliese chuckled.

"she made everyone do it on the first day of the year, don't worry, you're not alone," mary whispered.

"at least you didn't say anything embarrassing, like mary did." anneliese smirked as mary slapped her lightly on the arm.