Chapter 3:The first pokemon gym

He went to the next route of Oldale Town.He fought many
pokemon trainers and earn some cash.But he  saw 2 berries planted on a loam soil.So he pick it up and continue to walk.Then he saw a town called Petalburg,he went to the route suddenly.

"Hey you,you must visit a pokemon gym there"

So he accept it from a random guy.When he came in,he saw the leader called Norman.Suddenly a kid came,

"I wanna have a pokemon"

Norman gave him a Zigzagoon.And talk to Khanghi privately.

"Be responsible to Wally just in case when he is in danger"

They went out and catching pokemon from tall grasses.And he finally saw one.

Wally weakens the wild pokemon,then he will throw it.

"I hope this works"

He threw it and get a new one called Ralt.

Wally took back Norman's pokemon,and thanking to him.Khanghi went to the next route and fight many trainers suddenly he found a Shroomish.After the fight,he called his pokemon Buder.Then he saw guy hwo is in trouble,so he fight a bad guy and won.The bad guy run like motor,he have a pokeball called Great ball.He went to a new town called Rustbord,He went to heal his pokemon and buy potions. He went to Cutter's house and recieved a HM called "cut". He went to the gym and suddenly...

To be continued...