Chapter 7:Speed upgrade

Khanghi came to the road,battling some trainers guts,find new pokemons until he went to a town called Lucky shift town.He saw some houses, gym, arcade for adults, and a bicycle shop which his sidekick said.He also found a kid said. "This town is cool.Because there are new channels in the television, you should check out in my house." Really,he enjoyed this town because there is a cable.Khanghi went inside and check the tv."There was a pokemon trainer named Khanghi.His pokemon's old name is Buder which is a gross name for me.I renamed his pokemon called Shroomish I know it's his decision.And that's all for Namer guy". He is surprised that he is on television. "Wow.cool". He went outside to get to the bicycle shop run like a T-rex approaching, he went inside to ask the owner said. "Are you the kid that your sister said?" He said."She's not my sister she is my sidekick" the owner said "The bikes here are free, pick one of these.A machine bike or an athletic bike."He choosed an athletic bike.He test it outside and he is like a stunter dare devil. He went to the cycling road and he saw 15 athletes cycling around. After 2 minutes he battled some athletes and went to the records station and she said. "Your time on your biking is 2 minutes and 11 seconds." That is fjne for him but he don't know what is a Berry blender.

To be continued...