Chapter 5:Punch Quest 2

Chapter 5

Khanghi went to Mr. Briney's cottage. When Khangi got to the cottage, Mr. Briney is chasing Peeko running around the table and Khangi talked to Mr. Briney,

"Can you take me to Canvas town to deliver the mail for

Steven?" "Sure, we can go..." said Briney. Khanghi and Mr. Briney rode on the boat and go to Canvas Town, but suddenly they got a call from their PokeNAV, and the one calling is Mr. Nommad and he said,

"So, did you got the boulder badge from Roxxaine?"said Nommad "Yes, I got it, and I am going to Canvas town..." "Good, in Canvas Town you will see a pokegym nearby..." and Mr. Nommad dropped the call.

Theu continued the travelling and at last they saw Canvas Town, Khanghi didn't go to the Pokegym for he may lose, so he saw a fisherman and he borrowed a fishing rod. They go to a weird looking studio, still holding the fisherman's rod and went in and saw an overacting boss of himself, so he just left.

So they go to Pokecenter and healed his pokemon. Afterwards they go to the cave and suddenly they saw a fisherman and want to battle. The fisherman used Magikarp but it failed on everything, and now he used again a Magikarp, but again, it failed, so he brought out his final pokemon, a tentacool. Tentacool poisoned Marshtomp, then Khangi switched the pokemon to Shroomish and leaded the battle to victory. The fisherman paid 750 bucks for prize money and left now in the cave. Khanghi searched and saw a hiker.

"Are you looking for Steven?" said Hiker "Yes.." "He go under the cave so yeah.." So he tried to go under the cave, but it was to dark so after the dark cave, he saw another cave and saw the tunnel and saw Steven and talked.

"So is my mail there?" Khanghi gave the mail and they left the tunnel cave and go to the previous cave and go to the first layer of the cave and escaped to the cave.

He ran to the Pokegym and it's pitch dark. He can't see but he can feel the surroundings and he felt a body of a pokemon trainer. They fought, but this time, it's night mode. Minutes of quarreling and Khanghi won then he have a lamp from the defeated trainer and went to the 2nd trainer and battled, and of course, Khanghi won. Lights are now having a weak flicker and it's making a shady feel. He fought 2 trainers and fought with 2 pokemons, and he won again, how amazing. Lights on and went to outside and go to the Pokecenter to heal his pokemon.

He went back and battled the leader of the Fighting element and fought. They battled furiously and Khanghi's pokemon Marshtomp fainter, he switched to Shroomish and fought with the ability, Electric Powder, bringing the leader's pokemon to knees down. Khanghi won again and received the Fighting Badge and he said, "Hip hip Hooray!!!". He went back to the boat and got back to sail's port. Now this time, no one called.

They got to sail's port, they got encountered with newbies and battled fairly and beated the newbies, the newbies got to be a good sport and say goodbye to Khanghi. Khanghi saw a sailor and fought, and Khanghi won again. They got to the soda shop, but he don't want to fight with them for he may lose, so he will go later. He got to the Pokecenter and healed it and afterwards, he bought furnitures and he saw the museum the package to Grand Sailor. He saw tons of Gangsters and ignored all of them, and went up to give the package.

To be continued...