✰3. 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

sheisnaia

liked by kyleonard, lilmosey and 8,461 others

sheisnaia only the realest can relate.

view all 740 comments

kyleonard: y'all see the drip right

bayleabby: pretty mamas 😍

livelyzayven: marry me pls

aryacollins: average
| 6davis hoe where

-

N A I A

"tell me y'all going to keshaya's party next weekend." zayven said as she showed me and bay keshaya's birthday post on instagram.

"i might. not sure yet." i shrugged, putting away my books in my locker.

"she's going. we're all going." baylea rolled her eyes pointing at all three of us.

"anyways. you leaving with us?" zayven asked me as i closed my locker, tossing my bag over my shoulder. before i could agree a voice interrupted.

"nah she can't." all three of us turned around to be met with lathan leaning against the locker.

"and why the hell not?" baylea mugged, stepping closer to me.

"cuz she's rollin with me." he said, lightly tugging on my bag. i slowly turned around to face him and stared at him for a good five seconds. he winked at me and i rolled my eyes turning around to face the girls.

"i'll catch y'all later." i sighed. i could feel that boy's stupid smirk from behind me as i hate on myself for giving in so easily.

"this hoe." zayven said in disbelief.

i gave her a look and said bye to baylea as they both turned around to leave.

"i swear you'll be the reason why i'll have no friends." i smacked my lips and shook my head after i turned around to face him.

"good. cuz i'm the only one you need." he smiled real big.

"boy if you don't—" i laughed, pushing his face away with my hand. he then took a hold of my hand and lead me towards the school's exit.

-

"who's home." he asked as i struggled to find my house keys.