✰16. 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚙.

lilmosey

liked by aryacollins, kyleonard and 63,405 others

lilmosey these million dollar dreams, y'all ain't got the same mindset as me.

view all 4,201 comments

sheisnaia: mhm

bandkidjay: my son.
| lilmosey pull out game weak asl

yomansamari: brudda

6davis: soo youn kno howtta text people back?
  | lilmosey i do
| lilmosey you just an exception.

aryacollins: ugh fuck me
| bayleabby cut the cameras-
| wavylamar y'all hear sum
        | aryacollins cut em back on bitch 😋

-

L A T H A N

silence. fuck was it suffocating. the entire drive to the hospital. two questions were asked and answered and that marked the end of the discussion.

was her mother alive. yes.

but was the extent of the injury serious. yes.

that was enough to have my girl lay her head quietly in my lap as she fought her hardest to hold back her tears. she was a damn fighter and i promised myself i would never allow myself to lose that.

so i kept myself composed. while baylea sat in the front with her father, i tried my best to relax the girl in my hold.

but it was quiet. all to damn quiet for my liking.

i bent down as my eyebrows creased, wondering my the hell she was being so mute. with the tug of her chin, i turned her head towards mine and observed her face.

i heaved a heavy ass sigh as she broke away from hold. she rose up from my lap and distanced herself away to the other end of the car, ultimately resting her head against the window.

i left it alone, left her alone and focused my attention on the phone and earphones i had pulled out of my back pocket. i put an airpod in and extended my hand out to offer the other one to naia and shuffled the playlist she had made for us.

from then on we allowed the music to drown out any and all worries.

that was until my phone vibrated.

i unlocked it, instantly rolling my eyes at the notification.