✰10. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.

sheisnaia

liked by bayleabby, livelyzayven and 13,601 others

sheisnaia woke up to this beautiful face 🥺

view all 6,201 comments

bayleabby: waitaminute

6davis: u finna text me right now.

lilmosey: heavy ass head my arm went numb eight times
| sheisnaia u stay obsessed with my head 🤦🏽‍♀️

livelyzayven: chileeee 👀👀

aryacollins: hm

-

N A I A

i woke up again to sound of shuffling around the room, my eyebrows creasing in confusion as i felt an empty presence on bed. the first time i had woken up to use the bathroom, brush my teeth and all that shit, lathan was right next to me, snoring lightly with his head laying on my chest.

not gonna lie last night was one of the best damn nights i ever had in a long ass while. not only is this boy's bed comfortable as hell but his warmth and back rubs made it even better.

i sat up in bed with the sheets draped around my chest, smiling as i watched my man rummage through his drawers, shirtless might i also add. i couldn't help but stare at his perfectly toned muscular back as my dirty ass mind drifted off to unholy places. i really couldn't believe that this boy was actually mine. ever since the first day mosey and i met in middle school, i always thought that there'd be no damn way that we'd ever be together but shit, here we are now and i couldn't be happier.

"so you just gon stare like that?" his raspy and deep voice said while he shot me a small smile. he walked over to the bed with a shirt in hand and i rolled my eyes, waving him off before fixing my hair.

"how'd my lil ma sleep?" he mumbled as he kneeled on the bed, leaning towards me with his hand placed on my upper thigh.

"amazing." i sighed in content as i wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down with me onto the bed.

"listen, much as i love the idea of spending all day rearranging your guts," he chuckled as he placed his hands on my waist, pushing himself off of me.

"i'm taking yo ass out to eat so get ready." he said before placing a quick kiss on the corner of my lips, his shirt hanging around his neck.

i sigh as i finally get my ass up off the comfy ass bed and walk towards my bag on the floor. i squat down and open it, looking for my brush inside. i find it and hear the door open.