T H R E E

"MC: LunaTheNotSoInnocent  says 'What's the easiest way to kill a man? I just wanna know everyone's outtake on the subject.' " Pasha chirped, "Personally I find a Frying pan does the trick. It will at least knock him out." She smiled.
Julian looked a little shocked at his sister. He cleared his throat, "Well fire, obviously. I mean it seemed to do the trick for Lucio." Julian chuckled.
Lucio glared at him, "What would you know about killing people? I thought you were innocent?" Lucio said.
"Innocent until proven guilty, and you can't prove anything I did while a pirate." Julian smirked.
Lucio rolled his eyes, "Anyway- crushing does the trick for me." Lucio hummed.
"Oh please the only thing you've had to kill is a bug or two, you can't kill a man with your claw by crushing him. The best way is to get them from behind with a sword or sharp object." Nadia spoke up.
"Or pure brute force..." Muriel mumbled.
"Are you saying I'm wrong?" Nadia asked with a hand on her chest.
"What? No! But your not right either- can we just change the subject." Muriel huffed.

Pasha sighed, "good idea Muriel. MC-" Pasha started.
"Hey! I didn't get to answer!... The answer is magic by the way." Asra interrupted.
"We're changing  the subject damn it!!!" Pasha snapped at him.

After a moment of silence she started again. "Now that I have your attention! MC: AquaticBubble  says '*dies in corner* I'll set his cards on fire." Pasha said then smirked, "Ill help." She added.
Asra whined as he held his Tarot cards, "No! Leave them alone!!! Besides fire won't have any effect of them." Asra huffed.

"Oh doll, Asra's not worth dying over." Julian said as he smiled cheekily.
"Yeah. Pick a better man! Like me!!!" Lucio smirked as he put a hand behind his back.
"Oh boy..." Nadia huffed as she cleared her throat at her husband.
"Your the one who suggested a open marriage." Lucio huffed.