E I G H T

"What would the Main six+ do if Mc was crying??"

Nadia
•Nadia has had a great day. Everything was going smoothly!
•Then she walked in on MC crying and it's CODE RED!
•She'll sit with you on the bed and play with your hair to comfort you while trying to get you to tell her what's wrong.
•"Your getting bored of me!" Well that wasn't what she Expected.
•From then on she made sure to dedicate a few hours a day to just hanging out with you under the one condition;
•"Don't ever think I'd get bored of you."

Julian
•When he first walks in from working at the clinic and see's you crying his mind instantly went to "OH GOD WHAT'D I DO!?"
•He'll beg you to tell him what's wrong and when you refuse he goes to plan B; Make you smile.
•He'll tell his goofy jokes to get you to laugh
•He tries to distract you with other things like telling you stories about the day "This one guy came in with an apple in his eye socket!! ITS WAS DISGUSTING!!"
•Once your feeling better he'll ask you what had you so sad. If you don't want to tell him he'll keep pressing until you do.
•If Malak catches you crying he's will nibble your ear or go get Julian.

Asra
•Asra walked in on you getting chewed out by a customer, you had gotten some potion mixed up.
•Asra kinda stood there watching until he noticed you starting to cry. That did it.
•He roughly escorts the customer out of the shop before he quickly hugs you tightly.
•He closes the shop for the rest of the day and despite you telling him your fine he makes you your favorite dinner
•That person was here by banned from the shop.
•When Faust see's you distressed she'll curl around you and squeeze lightly while asking "Why cry? What Wrong?"

Portia
•Portia finds you fighting back tears as you left Lucio's room. She follows asks what's wrong.
•When Portia finds out that Lucio threw his tray at you because you grabbed the wrong one from the kitchen it's all you can do to keep her from going in and trying to kill him (Again)
•"I'll kill him! Who does he think he is?! No one hurts you!!" She was screaming in fury.
•when she realizes that this was just making it worse on you she calmed down to a soft sizzle of anger.
•She takes you home and makes you a nice meal
•Portia and Nadia don't let you deal with Lucio anymore.
•If Pepi see's you crying he'll lay in your lap or on your chest and purr loudly.

Muriel
•Muriel comes back with fire wood to find you sitting on the bed holding a blanket and crying.
•Thinking that your hurt he goes into mother hen mode!
•When he finds out that your crying because in the blanket in your lap was the sick chicken you had been taking care off
•Soft Muriel Activate!!!
•He helps you find a nice place to burry it and decorate the grave with pretty flowers.
•When Inanna finds you crying over the chicken she will lay her head on your knee and just stare at you as if asking how she can help you

Lucio
•When he walked into his room and see's that you were crying softly he all but drops everything to ask what happened.
•Apparently because you and Lucio are a couple there have been rumors around the palace and city about you.
•At first Lucio vowed to exterminate everyone who dared think bad about you.
•When you say not to he sighs in defeat and asks what you want him to do then.
•both Your good friend Nadia and Lucio went before the people to put these rumors to rest.
•when M&M see you crying they curl around you and never let anyone near you.

(Bonus-)

Valdemar
•You were helping them during the PLAUGE when a new body was rolled in.
•Upon seeing it Val was excited but when you saw your beloved mother on the table you started sobbing.
•Val didn't understand what was wrong until you told them and even then they still didn't understand but they knew you were sad.
•They tried their best to comfort you.
•They made you go home so you didn't have to do the examination.