T W E L V E

"What would the characters do if MC was a baby"

Asra
•It was actually a complete accident... you were standing on the stool in the shop when it tipped. You grabbed on to anything to keep you from falling— that anything just so happened to be the shelf you were stalking.
•When you fell so did the shelf and all the potions. When Asra came in to see what happened the room was filled with smoke. When it all cleared there sat a baby in the middle of the glass crying.
•maybe not baby. More like toddler with the mindset of an adult.
•once everything was cleaned up Asra set out to find out how to change you back. But this meant he'd also have to take care of you. He was fine with that.
•BEDTIME STORIES
• "Oooh! I'm gonna eat those little piggies! Yes I am! Yes I am!!"
•you get cranky when he treats you like a baby, which ends in you pouting or RARELY throwing a tantrum.
•If your pouting He'll tickle you until your wheezing and beet red.
•If you throw a tantrum, though it will kill him, he'll either let you throw it until your tired and ready to talk like an adult-minded toddler.
•or he'll put you in timeout.

Julian
•Julian was awoken to a knock one night.
•"Who in the gods name is knocking on my door this late?"
•It's not like he was even sleeping in the first place.
•He expected someone bleeding out on his door step when he opened the door but what he found totally shocked him.
•A baby?! A baby in a basket on HIS doorstep!!
•he didn't waste any time in taking the small thing in his house.
•You were screaming and crying. He tried his best without actually touching you. He was a doctor and there was no telling how many germs were on him. He couldn't bare if he got you sick.
•he pulled off his leather gloves after finally giving in. "Shhh." He cooed softly as he gently pulled you from the basket close to his chest.
•he read the note on the basket that only said your name and age. Nothing more.
•From then on Julian swore to take care of you.
•You love when he sings to you and swings you in his lanky arms.

Muriel
•A baby? God no! He's so scared he'd hurt you!
•when Asra brought you over to be watched by him while he made a new potion to make you an adult again.
•he only agreed because he was friends with Asra and you.
•he built a crib and kept you in it. That is until he started feeling bad. It was like putting a puppy in a cage.
•Asra was taking longer then expected so Muriel realized he couldn't just keep you in the crib the whole time.
•he started by sitting by the crib and letting you wrap your tiny hand around his giant finger to hold yourself up on the side of the crib.
•he eventually got to where he would hold you while on the floor.
•he enjoyed watching you try to scoot across the floor
•one night you had woken up crying. In his tiredness he pulled your crib close to his bed. But when you refused to stop crying he pulled you out of the crib and into his bed beside him. He wasn't awake enough to consider any dangerous possibility.
•Asra was so happy when he came over to announce he had found a way to reverse the potion and found you curled up on Muriels chest, both sound asleep.

Lucio
•you were visiting your boyfriend and best friends place. The palace. You were reading in Lucio's room when he suddenly popped up in your view.
•"Hey! Mc!! Check it out I learned how to make my hands warm!! Lemme show you!"
•he was so proud! He tried to study really hard just so he could show you! How was he supposed to know that he would mess it up.
•Now you were a toddler.
•how was HE supposed to take care of a CHILD?!
•he felt so guilty. He tried to get Asra to help but he was on a trip so he'd just have to take care of you until he got back.
•You got into EVERYTHING! And your tantrums were worse then his could have ever been!!
•he kept reminding himself he loved you just so he could get through the day.
•"Dove! No! Stop that you'll break it! It's rare—"
•"Darling please just go to sleep— don't tell me no!"
•"Well don't run around like a child and do what I tell you and you wouldn't get hurt."
•"PUT YOUR CLOTHS ON YOUR NOT A HEATHEN!!"
•by the time your back to normal he just wants a quiet relaxing night with you.
•definitely not wanting kids any time soon.