N I N E

peytonk1364
Head cannon for if MC had no hair
(I apologize if this is bad or not what you wanted)

Nadia
•of course, she'd think your beautiful
•if you being bald happens to be part of your culture then, of course, she'd be very interested to know more
•If the baldness if from some disease then she'd try her best to help remedy said de disease.
•She'd never look down upon you for being sick nor would she do everything for you because if it (unless she's just spoiling you)
•God help anyone who says something negative about it.
•She doesn't want you wearing wigs because she says "your beautiful just the way you are"

Julian
•He doesn't see any difference.
•Hair. No hair. Boy. Girl. None binary. He just loves you for you.
•If it's caused by an illness he'd try his best to figure out a cure even if you asked him not to because it's irreversible.
•if your ever feeling self conscious you know your in for some extreme pep talks.
•"Your beautiful! fuck anyone who says different"

Asra
•Asra loved you before and he loves you now. Nothing will change that.
•he doesn't even notice it most of the time since he's so used to it by now.
•You gotta realize he's been with you for a very long time so none of this bothers him.
•If your feeling self conscious that day he'll cuddle you into oblivion.
•for anyone who says anything negative towards you (baldness or not) nay just get a hex charm or two.

Portia
•More space for kisses she always says.
•youve woken up a few times to Pepi cured around your head.
•STICKERS STICKERS ALL OVER!!
•your not surprised when Nadia tells you that you have a smiley face sticker on the back of your head.
•if your feeling self conscious she'll pull out a mirror and put a wig cap on saying "WELL BE BALD TOGETHER!"
•She may have taken this to the extreme one drunken night. You had to pry the scissors for her hands.

Muriel
•muri has questions. Lots of them.
•he doesn't mean to be rude he's just curious.
•once you explain to him your in no harm he'll be satisfied and stop asking.
•you got self conscious ONE TIME when you went to the market and Muriel made you a fur cap to where everywhere (if you want to)
•oh how you love to make jokes about your baldness just to see him rolling on the floor laughing.

Lucio
•Lucio's... confuses
•How can you be so confident around everyone?
•if you want wig he'll definitely get you them seeing as your always so confident without them.
•expensive skin softening lotions? Definitely.
•instant death to anyone who says anything about you being bald.

((I hope this is kind of what you wanted...))