Volume 2 Chapter 5: project dark holy sword

(Opening)

In at the abandoned church a person was working on the three holy swords. Then dark Specter and Freed walk up behind him.

Dark specter: Valper how is it going?

The man stand up and turn to them.

Valper: it's getting well. I have made my first one for you Freed.

Valper hand the holy sword to Freed. Freed test this by kill three Night walkers behind him. The Night walker's lays on the ground and turn into dust.

Freed: wow I will get used to this baby.

Freed lick the sword in joy.

Dark specter: what about the other sword?

Valper: well we have a few problems.

???: what kind of problems?

They turn and black smock appeared the floor and an evil like rider enter the room.

Darkness Ghost walk up to Valper and give him a glear.

Valper: (scared) um well you see sire..... I-I can't make a holy sword fill with darkness.

Darkness ghost turn around and then blast a wall near Valper that scared him. The darkness ghost was at his face.

Darkness Ghost: (anger) WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!

Valper: (scared) the Holy swords only use to distroy the light. Turning them into darkness is....impossible.

Darkness Ghost: (mad) if where a angel I will kill you right here RIGHT NOW!

Dark specter: darkness ghost I may have an idea.

They turn to dark specter.

Dark specter: there is an fallen angel that has the power to turn the swords powers into darkness. His name is Kokabiel the most evil fallen angel ever.