Volume 2 Chapter 9: Swim away the darkness

(Opening)

A few days has passed sens the battle. The students where ok and the town was safe. But things change to some people. Moka was upset about Darkness Ghost as Yasaka and fell into sadness.

Xenovia have join Rais groop after she realised there was no God no more. Sendo, Kurumu and Mizore live at Fuyu's while Kokoa live at Y/n.

As for Y/n he is in the forest training with him was Reya. Y/n slash the last wooden block. He sat on the ground taking a break.

Reya: that was a well done training.

Y/n: (smile) yeah thanks for coming with me.

Reya: (smile) no problem.

Y/n look up in the sky looking at the clouds.

Reya: do you think Darkness Ghost was telling the truth? About he killing the gods?

Y/n: (turn to her) Maybe or he maybe he's lieing.

Reya: yeah....but without God's. There is nothing to believe in no more. Just imagine everyone in the world know about it.

Y/n stand up and said.

Y/n: God maybe gone but that's not going to stop use for believe in something. As a kamen rider I must bring hope and believe to the world both demons....and angels.

Reya smiled and hug Y/n. Y/n hug her while smiling.

Reya: If the world turn into darkness....you will be our light Y/n. I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

Reya face Y/n and they kissed. It lasted for a second until there was a beep on his phone.

Reya: Who's that?

Y/n pull out his phone.

Y/n: it's from Rias. She want use to help use with something.

Reya: what for?

Y/n: no clue but she sent a picture.

He open the picture and he saw Rias and Akeno in the swimming clothes.

Y/n blush and Reya just giggled.

Reya: I bet you didn't see that coming huh?

Y/n: (smile) yeah and this may understand everything.

(Later)

Y/n and Reya arrived at the swimming pool and they head to there changing rooms and got into there swim clothes.