Volume 2 Chapter 13: The spirits of all the legendary riders

(Opening)

Inner Moka and the rest whee holding off the attack of the Night walkers. But Specter came to them and he help them.

Kurumi: glad you came Fuyu.

Specter: Never miss a thing.

Sendo: let's do this.

Inner Moka: Just like old times.

They look over and see many Night walkers coming towards them.

Specter driver: Eye wild open! Nobunaga! Omega drive!

Specter ans the rest rest fire at the Night walkers and all of them where distroyed.

Tonka: Specter!

Tonka and Ikaros came down with a worried face.

Tonka: We saw Darkness Ghost he's coming here.

Specter: Let's meet up with everyone else ans finshed this.

They node and they head back.

(Meanwhile)

Heisei Ghost charged at Dark specter and they fight. Dark specter hold Heisei ghost ans kick him.

Dark specter: Just forget it Gasper you lost.

Heisei ghost: No! Y/n teach me what to fight for and knowing I will fight for my friends.

Heisei ghost driver: Kabuto, Faiz, Drive!

Heisei ghost went fast and attack Dark specter. Dark specter can't take him our and one hut sent him flying back and landed on the ground.

Heisei ghost driver: Ryuki, Wizard!

Heisei ghost made a huge fire ball and thorw it at Dark specter. Dark specter gets hit and fell to the ground. Dark specter stand up and charge at Heisei ghost.

Heisei ghost driver: Kuuga, Agito, Double!

Heisei ghost charged at Dark specter and punch Dark specter soo hard that Dark specter was sent flying back and landed on the ground.

Heisei ghost: Let's end this!

Heisei ghost driver: Eye wild open! Heisei rider! Omega drive!

Heisei ghost jump and the spirits of the past riders where with him. Him and all the spirit riders did a ride kick and kick Dark specter. Dark specter scream and he exploded.

Gasper deheshin and he nearly fell on the ground but Alice cought him. She then hug him and said.

Alice: (smile)  Thank you Gasper. Your really are a kamen rider.

Gasper then saw a spirit of kuuga and Kuuga give Gasper a thumps up. Gasper smiled and the spirit of Kuuga was gone.

Rias: (smile) Nice work for training him guys.

Ghost: no problem Rias.

Issei: Yeah no worries.

Then Specter and the rest run up to them.

Specter: Guys it's darkness ghost he's.....

Then there was an explosion and they knew it's him. So they head to the explosion to see what's happening.

(Later)

Once there they saw Azazel ans he is facing with Darkness Ghost.

Ghost: (worried) Dad!